2022 College Football Winners & Losers

BamaProud

Thats usually how it goes when one team is on the rise and one is going downward, and along with the win in October, how would the fans in bama land feel if Tennessee won 15 yrs in a row?

One "down-ish" year doesn't indicate a trend. Mathematically you have to have multiple data points to establish a trend.
I'm sure it would drive some Alabama fans crazy if Tennessee were to beat Alabama 15 years in a row or even just a few years in a row(I know some of them). It wouldn't impact me at all. It's just a dang game. Some people take it way too personally.

Spurhunter

Imagine that. The same people that took it seriously for years when alabama was on top, are now virtue signaling that it's just a game and some people take it way too seriously. I'll take a hard pass on that. If you don't want to hear it, GTFO and take the virtue signaling with you.

cbhunter

By the way VOLS are tearing it up on recruitment trail, last I read we have no.1 players out of several states, just got no. 1 reciever out of SC
If you are referring to Bennett, decommitted last night citing coaching changes at Tn. He still has us on his list but I'm thinking SC at this point.

We gonna be just fine though. Receivers will be waiting in line to play on this team! GB🍊

Spurhunter

Haha those Mississippi schools are tough. 😂
I do like being ranked in front of Tennessee but I'd rather have the W on the 3rd Saturday in October.
I'd rather win that game than any game Bama plays.
By the way it's 317 Days till October 21 2023. 😂😂😂
I never thought I'd say I'm glad we got another alabama fan in here, but I'm glad you're in here. It's nice to have a bama fan posting that's honest, intelligent, and not a troll.

7mm08

If you are referring to Bennett, decommitted last night citing coaching changes at Tn. He still has us on his list but I'm thinking SC at this point.

We gonna be just fine though. Receivers will be waiting in line to play on this team! GB🍊

17 year old children …… good luck on getting them to commit to anything..

Imagine if your job , salary depended on getting these kids to sign, play, show up everyday AND stay off the weed. We were involved in middle school & HS sports here for 20 years. I can't imagine going thru this recruiting crap

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm going to try to explain this in simpleton terms so it doesn't go over your head. Team 1 was unranked preseason, picked to go 7-5, and finished the season 10-2, ranked #6. Team 2 was preseason #1, picked to win the NC, but finished 10-2, ranked #5, and out of the playoff. Team 1 beat Team 2 on the field, and curb stomped the other team that beat Team 2. If you can't decide which team had the better season you are not as smart as I thought you were, and believe me, that's a low bar to clear.
Allow me to retort.
I think u need a lesson in curb stomp. 3 points is NOT a curb stomp. That 25 points South Carolina Put On the vols ??? Now that is a curb stomp , skull drug and take you out of play off contention .

Simpleton terms over for the day :)

buckaroo

Allow me to retort.
I think u need a lesson in curb stomp. 3 points is NOT a curb stomp. That 25 points South Carolina Put On the vols ??? Now that is a curb stomp , skull drug and take you out of play off contention .

Agreed was terrible game, we also curb stomped a team that beat yours, we curbed stomped Misourii which nearly beat Georgia, and sorry a &m shoulda coulda woulda beat you from the 2 yd line but time was running out, and we smoked ceegars

PalsPal

Allow me to retort.

GIF by Gunpowder & Sky

Spurhunter

Allow me to retort.

If you have any dignity just stop posting. You are just embarrassing yourself. I know reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but go back and give it the old junior high try. I was clearly talking about LSU when I said "curbstomped". It couldn't be any clearer. So you retorted to something that was never said. Shocker. However, I challenged you to expand your vocabulary and retort is a good start. I'm glad you are trying to improve. I know it may seem impossible, but try to work on your reading comprehension and vocabulary simultaneously. (Simultaneously means at the same time.) That might be a good word to add to your vocabulary when you get much more advanced.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
17 year old children …… good luck on getting them to commit to anything..

Imagine if your job , salary depended on getting these kids to sign, play, show up everyday AND stay off the weed. We were involved in middle school & HS sports here for 20 years. I can't imagine going thru this recruiting crap
We have nearly 30 year olds playing college ball

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
If you have any dignity just stop posting. You are just embarrassing yourself. I know reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but go back and give it the old junior high try. I was clearly talking about LSU when I said "curbstomped". It couldn't be any clearer. So you retorted to something that was never said. Shocker. However, I challenged you to expand your vocabulary and retort is a good start. I'm glad you are trying to improve. I know it may seem impossible, but try to work on your reading comprehension and vocabulary simultaneously. (Simultaneously means at the same time.) That might be a good word to add to your vocabulary when you get much more advanced.
Tennessee's offense did curb stomp bammers defense 😁

Latest posts