2021 college pickem

PillsburyDoughboy

Arguable. Vol is top 10 program of all time no matter how you slice it. But it's been a long dang time since we showed up
Explains why your coaches search keeps getting the top echelon then.
Arguable. Vol is top 10 program of all time no matter how you slice it. But it's been a long dang time since we showed up

Attachments

• 241082649_10223509460997881_2097969092244582640_n.jpg
    241082649_10223509460997881_2097969092244582640_n.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 28

cbhunter

Have we ever thought about all chipping in to make the contest more interesting?
I'm a gambler and would love to wager a small amount. However, i see 3 problems at this point

1) not everyone in it are probably gamblers
2) even if everyone wanted to partake, getting a response (from every one of them) before the first game kicks off saturday would be a challenge
3) some people have more than one entry. Now i'm fairly certain that only one entry is allowed in tndeer group. But i myself show up on there twice (some people more than that). I am playing two diff groups and only picked once each group but it shows them both on the tndeer group. I feel certain that only one of them will count or be played/active here though

akachuck

I'm a gambler and would love to wager a small amount. However, i see 3 problems at this point

1) not everyone in it are probably gamblers
2) even if everyone wanted to partake, getting a response (from every one of them) before the first game kicks off saturday would be a challenge
3) some people have more than one entry. Now i'm fairly certain that only one entry is allowed in tndeer group. But i myself show up on there twice (some people more than that). I am playing two diff groups and only picked once each group but it shows them both on the tndeer group. I feel certain that only one of them will count or be played/active here though
can i gamble? parents permission ofc

cbhunter

I'd be in for having a pay in but it would be hard to collect in my opinion.
Yeah if it was that many people, we would have to get everyone to send their "entry fee" to one person until the end of season. Thats the only way it would work for sure. We need to keep this in mind for next season. I am actually part of one this year with a $20 entry but its only 7 of us and we chose to keep it small. In that one, we decided to give second place their entry fee back and the winner will collect the remaining $120. now let the games begin and GBO!!!

Zulu

Geesh why do some people move to the greatest state and then run their mouth about it, weirdos
I love Tennessee, but just don't care anything one way or the other about UT's football team. The Vols' aren't Tennessee's football team, they're UT's football team, and UT is just one of many universities in the state.

Craneo52

We play at work. 25 in a pot winner takes all. But we aint got 43 people in it. That would be a nice payday

Displaced_Vol

Started out hot , 2-0, got busy and checked again and I was 3-3. Woke up
this morning and back up to 7-3! Gotta get better at assigning my points/game.

Latest posts