TN Larry

Re: #12

catman529":3ltuli2n said:
Riverday":3ltuli2n said:
You could carry that deer out like carrying a rabbit in the back of your hunting coat...congrats
it wasn't small like a fawn, but once I tried using the pull up rope on my climber I didn't bother with getting the deer cart...
6b83f50a6b03af3695c90afa679725a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the deer!

You may have tried this, but if you will put each deer leg over each ear and then tie the rope around the legs and neck, it makes it much, much easier to drag a deer out. This keeps the legs and shoulders from dragging and makes a huge difference IMO.

catman529

Re: #12

TN Larry":32b6pn12 said:
catman529":32b6pn12 said:
Riverday":32b6pn12 said:
You could carry that deer out like carrying a rabbit in the back of your hunting coat...congrats
it wasn't small like a fawn, but once I tried using the pull up rope on my climber I didn't bother with getting the deer cart...
6b83f50a6b03af3695c90afa679725a6.jpg

Congrats on the deer!

You may have tried this, but if you will put each deer leg over each ear and then tie the rope around the legs and neck, it makes it much, much easier to drag a deer out. This keeps the legs and shoulders from dragging and makes a huge difference IMO.
I have done it before and considered doing it but I guess the deer wasn't too heavy so I just dragged it the way it was. Wasn't too bad, left the deer cart in my truck.

Latest posts