11.6.21 from-the-woods live!

Trey13

Had my wife and son tagging along to witness the failure. Then two more bucks came out. Another shooter and a small six. Couldn't get a shot on the shooter at 38 yards.

44 mag

Seen 6 total 4 confirmed doe the other 2 I am not sure of. Only a glimpse as they moved threw. Time to take a nap.

WanderingNomad

Lots of squirrels today in Putnam county. Saw a young doe and a very small spike. Had them both inside of 20 yards. Now just need to hot doe to come by with her friends looking for benefits…

timberjack86

IMG_20211106_090721176.jpg

1jamey

Just had pretty good buck slip behind me up the hill. He's headed toward my dad and I alerted him. Maybe he'll get a shot.

I actually have buck fever typing this. Haven't experienced that in years.
My brother texted with a " big deer big deer" coming your way this morning. I'm only 45 but to old to be setting gun clinched in hand for God knows how long to just see squirrels. I did end up seeing a couple does but that biggun never showed

DoubleRidge

Anybody seeing any movement so far this afternoon? I saw a total of 17 this morning but only a coyote this afternoon which was out of range and didn't react to my attempt to squeak him in range.

Seem the same spike twice this afternoon cruising....then another button buck feeding....hoping it picks up last hour.