McElwang already frustrated with passing game

gator-n-buck

Nick Saban is always frustrated with his team during practice and throws it out to the media. Break them down and build them up. A normal coach tactic early on in camp. These coaches know that their players see what's written about them. :)

If he's saying the same thing in 20 days, then its time to worry.... :)

Reports from yesterday's practice was that Grier looked good and Harris couldn't hit his targets.... :pop:

"Quarterbacks were decent in this session, but Josh Dobbs definitely has had more effective days throwing to his targets. No one at the quarterback position is as consistent in the "throw game" as coaches would like to see right now."

Wrangler95

I was watching SEC Network a couple days ago and the Florida coach said he didn't have a clue which QB was gonna start..This is in a conflict with what a Gator fan said here a few days ago,he said Will Grier was getting rave reviews.Who do we believe,the gator fan or the Coach? :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":3nwhlx40 said:
I was watching SEC Network a couple days ago and the Florida coach said he didn't have a clue which QB was gonna start..This is in a conflict with what a Gator fan said here a few days ago,he said Will Grier was getting rave reviews.Who do we believe,the gator fan or the Coach? :rotf:

I will give a hint how this works. If a coach needs both QBs for depth on the roster. That coach would be a fool to announce the starter before season/school started. The coach doesn't want the guy that doesn't start to transfer. They can't transfer after classes start in the fall without losing a year of eligibility.

Another hint, why do you think CBJ strung his QBs along until school/season started last year??? He didn't want Dobbs or Peterman to transfer..... :tu:

Now back to the Disney Channel..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scioto

Urban Meyer doesn't know who's going to start at QB. He's said he wasn't aware of Braxton's decision. Yeah right. I wouldn't read anything into what coaches say this time of year. It's all about getting into the minds of the opponents and to motivate their players. Meyer has stated his concerns about the D line and how they haven't improved since 1/12 (this was in the Spring). This is the same D line with the #1 player in the nation.

BigSatt

gator-n-buck":3nocxysj said:
"Quarterbacks were decent in this session, but Josh Dobbs definitely has had more effective days throwing to his targets. No one at the quarterback position is as consistent in the "throw game" as coaches would like to see right now."

Could be a smokescreen as well? Everybody knows that Coach Debo and Dobbs have been gelling since day one. I mean, MOST folks already know how effective Dobbs and company can run. Maybe they want his increased accuracy to come as a surprise to SEC foes? Maybe? Hee Hee. It sure will be fun to find out....don't ya'll think? :poke:

redblood

he has an incredible talent in will grier. if he was smart he would drop the ghetto runt thug harris, and hand the ball to grier. it will be an investment into the future that will pay off

baddnole

redblood":1ywaudj1 said:
he has an incredible talent in will grier. if he was smart he would drop the ghetto runt thug harris, and hand the ball to grier. it will be an investment into the future that will pay off

I gotta admit---I found this description of Harris to be veryyyy funny. Ghetto runt thug. LOL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Latest posts