38 KB · Views: 4,180
  • IMG_4230.JPG
    IMG_4230.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 4,176

tree_ghost

51Pointer":3ak18qh4 said:
Simpleman.2":3ak18qh4 said:
tree_ghost":3ak18qh4 said:
Holy cow those deer are incredible! Those are top deer anywhere in the country! Can you please tell us the story of those two monarchs!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2
are you asking about the two bucks I posted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes sir!!!!

51Pointer

tree_ghost":vjdm2n54 said:
51Pointer":vjdm2n54 said:
Simpleman.2":vjdm2n54 said:
tree_ghost said:
Holy cow those deer are incredible! Those are top deer anywhere in the country! Can you please tell us the story of those two monarchs!?!

X2

Yes sir!!!!

Well the bigger one is our TN State Record, it grosses 256" and nets 244" and has 51 points, it holds the world record for the most points and held the world record for a black powder harvest but I believe is #2 now, I rattled it in on my old family farm in Gallatin back in 2000 I believe, there is live video of this buck on YouTube taken by a friend of mine

The other buck I took with my bow maybe 6 years ago in Bellevue while hunting on the ground, I rattled him in as well, he scores 201" gross and I believe had 20 points, it is hanging up in Bass Pro above the gun counter where my 51 point buck use to be, Bass Pro has the 51 pointer in Springfield MO in there King of Bucks collection

I haven't been on TNDeer in a year or two maybe and thought there may be some that had never seen these. I don't hunt much anymore except cherry picking the best days for weather, rut, moon phase and wind. I'm too busy being a Dad and such to hunt as hard as I use to but I still learn something every year.

Rjratliff1975

51Pointer":o4k4vhi4 said:
I've been gone for a bit guys but thought some of the newer members may not have seen this one

Absolutely amazing!!! Thanks for sharing the pic and story of this magnificent deer! I had never seen it.

tickweed

These are three of my better
Ones. The top deer was a bow kill. He is a 10 point. He grossed 150. Field dressed 170 pounds. The second deer is a 10-point .he grossed 155 6/8. Field-dressed 190. My last deer is my non typical. He had 32 points grossed 183 1/8, netted 175 2/8, field dressed 170. I've been very blessed

tree_ghost

51Pointer":5gil8486 said:
tree_ghost":5gil8486 said:
51Pointer":5gil8486 said:
Simpleman.2 said:
tree_ghost said:

X2

Yes sir!!!!

Well the bigger one is our TN State Record, it grosses 256" and nets 244" and has 51 points, it holds the world record for the most points and held the world record for a black powder harvest but I believe is #2 now, I rattled it in on my old family farm in Gallatin back in 2000 I believe, there is live video of this buck on YouTube taken by a friend of mine

The other buck I took with my bow maybe 6 years ago in Bellevue while hunting on the ground, I rattled him in as well, he scores 201" gross and I believe had 20 points, it is hanging up in Bass Pro above the gun counter where my 51 point buck use to be, Bass Pro has the 51 pointer in Springfield MO in there King of Bucks collection

I haven't been on TNDeer in a year or two maybe and thought there may be some that had never seen these. I don't hunt much anymore except cherry picking the best days for weather, rut, moon phase and wind. I'm too busy being a Dad and such to hunt as hard as I use to but I still learn something every year.

Those are incredible animals and awesome stories to go with them. I couldn't imagine putting the horns together and having a giant like that emerge from the timber...

Thanks for sharing!

Orion

I've only killed three deer. This is my third true season. This was also my first deer.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1471401656458.jpg
    FB_IMG_1471401656458.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 3,943

Land Between the Lakes

tickweed":12jwz2bx said:

These are three of my better
Ones. The top deer was a bow kill. He is a 10 point. He grossed 150. Field dressed 170 pounds. The second deer is a 10-point .he grossed 155 6/8. Field-dressed 190. My last deer is my non typical. He had 32 points grossed 183 1/8, netted 175 2/8, field dressed 170. I've been very blessed

Very impressive bucks!

51Pointer

Land Between the Lakes":2yt757cm said:
51Pointer":2yt757cm said:
I've been gone for a bit guys but thought some of the newer members may not have seen this one

Giant buck! What part of TN did that buck and your other big buck come from? What did they both score?

The 51 pointer came from Gallatin, grosses 256 or 265 I think, the other I took in Bellevue grosses 201", thanks for looking

Land Between the Lakes

51Pointer":2f5fr2ev said:
Land Between the Lakes":2f5fr2ev said:
51Pointer":2f5fr2ev said:

Giant buck! What part of TN did that buck and your other big buck come from? What did they both score?

The 51 pointer came from Gallatin, grosses 256 or 265 I think, the other I took in Bellevue grosses 201", thanks for looking

So those bucks lived in urban areas? Very impressive bucks!

Latest posts