Youth sportsmans license

Brock H

I just purchaced my son's lifetime sportsmans license and it should arrive in the mail tomorrow! My brother and I have planned on making sure that every child in our family will get a lifetime license. I would hate for my son to not hunt or fish because of the cost of a license! If we don't show our kids how to hunt and fish, and make it possible, then they will have a higher chance of growing up thinking that fish comes in plastic containers from the grocery store. This doesn't sound that bad to some people but to me there couldn't be much worse!

spitndrum

Good Deal.....

I plan on getting my youngsters there before they are able to walk I figure if they don't like to hunt I haven't lost any money tryin!!!!!

rem.30-06

i wish my dad would have bought me one when i was little but i have to start buying mine next year a dread it but im shure it will be well worth it and when ever i have kids the first thing im gonna do is order them one

In the Cross Hairs

I got my sons when he was 3 and he used it for the first time this year at 6 ( he took a button on the juvy hunt ) . He's hooked and can't wait to go back this next hunt.
I also got my Grandson his lifetime license.
WELL WORTH THE MONEY !!!!

HuntEatSleep&Repeat

my dad got mine when i was 12 and i killed my first deer the next year, i absolutely love that license, i don't have to ever worry about anymore fees, and one of the best things is the draw hunts, i can put in for every single draw hunt in east tennessee and it won't cost a thing, its GREAT!

A.K.A.

My boy is 5 now. We (wife and I) got him one for his third birthday! Very glad I did so. He loves to fish and is wanting to go hunting.

mike243

:cool: they weren't out when my son was small or he would have had 1,i have bought my grandson & granddaughter theirs :) i got mine before they got here ,hope to get the sons next year but $1620 is hard to come up with,mike243

jakeway

Got my grandson his this year just 3 days before his third birthday...only cost a couple hundred. Would have been $560 the following week.

I look forward to the draw hunts, too. I hope to be able to do a lot of guiding and video taping of him in years to come. What I like is that even if he moves out of state, he can still come back and hunt/fish.

Latest posts