Your favorite turkey call...

@fulldraw

I would have to say mine is the Primos Power Crystal. I've been using the same one since 2002 and I have had more responses from toms with this call.

bvoss

I've got a two new favorites. Woodhaven Red Wasp. Woodhaven Cherry Crystal Slate with the Hickory striker. ( wife got if for me at a yardsale for $5 !)

4onaside

CBU93 said:
Beleive it or not, my absolute go to, fail safe call...Lynch World Champion Box...
I believe it! I have used one and never thought that it sounded like I think a yelp should sound, sweet. However, I called in a hen with it, who in turn called in a longbeard which I killed. Or my calling back and forth with the hen called in the gobbler after the hen showed up. So, maybe I don't know what one is supposed to sound like! LOL

4onaside

Baxter83 said:
I'm still looking for that perfect one. I'm not too good with anything right now. :D
I think that you'll be looking for the "perfect one" from now on. LOL I think that individual turkeys have different voices just like individual people do. These things have brains the size of a walnut, and I don't think that they are particular on what your call sounds like. Get the rhythm down, and make a consistent sound, and I think that's good enough. Now, do I have a favorite call, that I have confidence in, and some that I have no confidence in at all? Absolutely. LOL