Will Mushchamp

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2pt7t98q said:
Ole Paul just stated that Will Muschamp will be considered for several SEC HC jobs in the near future. ..... :)

We saw his head coaching skill at Florida lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The only SEC team that would hire that loser is Vanderbilt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":2tc9xs1w said:
gator-n-buck":2tc9xs1w said:
Ole Paul just stated that Will Muschamp will be considered for several SEC HC jobs in the near future. ..... :)

We saw his head coaching skill at Florida lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The only SEC team that would hire that loser is Vanderbilt :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He was actually talking about the SC job in the future..... :tu:

wayne

Ole Paul, Spears and Barnhart said that after Saturday they still believe the Vols will win the east.

Wrangler95

wayne":3137jnxb said:
Ole Paul, Spears and Barnhart said that after Saturday they still believe the Vols will win the east.

Saw that on Paul Finebaum show today,I believe it even more after week two,Tennessee is the best team in the East :party: :party: :party:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":3auftasi said:
Wrangler95":3auftasi said:
gator-n-buck":3auftasi said:

He was actually talking about the SC job in the future..... :tu:

Spurrier is in his last year and I'm sure South Carolina wants to get a coach that can contend again in the East and win games,this knocks Mushchamp out. :tu:

Mudbone

Wrangler95":1lmtw3gu said:
gator-n-buck":1lmtw3gu said:

I actually wouldn't mind having muschamp at vandy. I don't know why but I kinda like him. Why is it that all vols hate him so bad and think he's so terrible? He had a four win season which is unacceptable at Florida but wasn't almost his whole team hurt? He was fired after a season that matched butch jones' best season record so far at ut. And he is undefeated against the great coach Lyle. I don't think muschamp would ever except a job at vandy because that is where coaches go to die. James Franklin was the only vandy coach to ever move up from vandy and he will be done after this year if he doesn't do something GREAT the rest of the season.
I like muschamp's mad face! If that wouldn't scare a vandy player into giving their "all" :) nothing will.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":28wvraqr said:
You make some very good points and coaches don't go 11-2 in the SEC being lucky. He had some bad breaks and made poor hires at OC...... :)

Hate to bring this up gator but I remember you bragging on Mushchamps last OC :poke:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":2011f9wv said:
gator-n-buck":2011f9wv said:
You make some very good points and coaches don't go 11-2 in the SEC being lucky. He had some bad breaks and made poor hires at OC...... :)

Hate to bring this up gator but I remember you bragging on Mushchamps last OC :poke:

Yep... He was probably the best one but he only had one season to make players that didn't fit his system work. UF had a better record than UT but they fired their coaches. .. :tu:

I'm not sure you realize this but UFs last OC was from Tennesse's coaching tree.. :)

Latest posts