Will Mushchamp

Wrangler95

How about it gator,what has happened to one of your hero's.Mushchamp's defense at Auburn is ranked 79th in the nation.lol at that loser :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

Given he hasn't really got to recruit his guys... Give him a year or so. You saying he cant coach a defense??? :pop:

TreyB

Hillbilly Hunter":3ewt0cr6 said:
Deer Assassin":3ewt0cr6 said:
what was muschamps record vs ut ?
He was undefeated against UT, the same as Butch against Spurrier. :tu:
You are too easy.
Has nothing to do with Muschamp by you saying that about Butch. Kinda like saying Stoops is 2-0 against Butch! :rotf:

Wrangler95

TreyB":37klqtx1 said:
Given he hasn't really got to recruit his guys... Give him a year or so. You saying he cant coach a defense??? :pop:

Yes,he can coach a defense and his defense is ranked 79th in the nation :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

Wrangler95":3s6j3ntm said:
TreyB":3s6j3ntm said:

Yes,he can coach a defense and his defense is ranked 79th in the nation :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
All I know is his defenses whipped the Vols four straight years! :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":17cr5shl said:
Deer Assassin":17cr5shl said:

Ummmm... 4-0... The OP forgot CWM had top 10 "Ds" with Gator players.... :tu: Plus playing UT every year helped those stats. Glad I could help.... :rotf:

Baaaaawwwwwhhhh,my topic is about Auburns Will Mushchamp and his 79th ranked defense.Malzawn and Mushchamp may be on the hot seat at the end of season,if not sooner. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2lmvm0br said:
Deer Assassin":2lmvm0br said:

Ummmm... 4-0... The OP forgot CWM had top 10 "Ds" with Gator players.... :tu: Plus playing UT every year helped those stats. Glad I could help.... :rotf:

Lol,he coaches at Auburn Gator fans

Mudbone

Wrangler95":181uuja4 said:
gator-n-buck":181uuja4 said:
Deer Assassin":181uuja4 said:

Baaaaawwwwwhhhh,my topic is about Auburns Will Mushchamp and his 79th ranked defense.Malzawn and Mushchamp may be on the hot seat at the end of season,if not sooner. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They're undefeated so far.

Wrangler95

I hope LSU wins this game just because of Mushchamp,he showed what kind of person he really is after the game at Tennessee last year,lack of any kind of class

Deer Assassin

Hillbilly Hunter":2g5matu0 said:
Deer Assassin":2g5matu0 said:
You are too easy.

not really as that is all ut fans have and you act as if you are the first to point it out

true butch has beat my team 2 x but spurrier has done more for sc than butch will ever do for ut i dont even need to go to what he did at fla

when butch wins the sec east and beats bama during regular season get back with me :D

gator-n-buck

Deer Assassin":1kv6s0ow said:
Hillbilly Hunter":1kv6s0ow said:
Deer Assassin":1kv6s0ow said:
You are too easy.

not really as that is all ut fans have and you act as if you are the first to point it out

true butch has beat my team 2 x but spurrier has done more for sc than butch will ever do for ut i dont even need to go to what he did at fla

when butch wins the sec east and beats bama during regular season get back with me :D

It might be awhile..... He's still trying to figure out how UT lost to the Sooners with a 17 point lead.

Get all pumped up with the checkerboard and run as fast as you can to the car when the game is over so you will not be seen in your $5.00 UT T-Shirt.

HH knows what I'm talking about... :)

Mudbone

Deer Assassin":vqrvvyi9 said:
Hillbilly Hunter":vqrvvyi9 said:
Deer Assassin":vqrvvyi9 said:
You are too easy.

It will be this season. The east anyway, I don't know about Bama. Look at the east. Vols should beat the pants off Georgia. If Georgia is the other best team in the east, the vols should be a lock. I know most probably didn't watch but they looked bad. Vandy didn't have much of a problem moving the ball on them. U stop their run, they lose.

Edit: I forgot Florida is in the east. They can still win the east with a loss to the gators can't they? :)

Latest posts