Which fall away rest?

Boone 58

Montana Trap door if you can still find one....no strings, works off inertia and i have had one since 2003 and wouldnt take anything for it.....except a new one....heheheheh

Buccaneer

I know this is an old post, but I just installed a Vapor Trail Limb Driver on my Bowtech Tomkat and I am impressed. I have fought through all kinds of tuning issues with the Whisker Biskit and finally broke down after reading lots of posts on the Limb Driver at Archery Talk. It took 10 minutes to mount, level and adjust center shot on the Limb Driver and I immediately had perfect bullet holes in paper and field point/broadheads at same point of impact out to 40 yards.
I am not bashing the WB or any other drop away, I could always count on decent arrow flight with other rests but would get the odd flyer often enough to drive me crazy. The LD drop away changed that instantly. Best money I ever spent on archery equipment.

Radar

I actually took both of my drop away rests off my two bows , and put a WB back on the Mathews ,and a NAP 360 on the Kodiak Outdoors . Both are simple to keep tuned and much better for hunting in my opinion .
I'm going back to the K.I.S.S. setups this year .

SES

I'm a Ripcord guy myself, but that's all I've ever used. Surely they're not the best out there, but I've been happy the ones I've had.

Latest posts