when in doubt, BBQ

jb3

Not only is Kenny Chesney a great musician and songwriter, he has a great line of fine rum, Blue Chair Bay.

catman529

About the liquid smoke... I don't have anything to smoke meat in, and I am still kicking myself because several weeks ago I found a char-broil electric smoker at thrift store for $20, I should have bought it right then but I came back the next morning to find it gone.

Inkstainz

catman529 said:
About the liquid smoke... I don't have anything to smoke meat in, and I am still kicking myself because several weeks ago I found a char-broil electric smoker at thrift store for $20, I should have bought it right then but I came back the next morning to find it gone.

Most of the time at thrift stores if it's a real good deal you better buy it

catman529

Inkstainz said:
catman529 said:

Most of the time at thrift stores if it's a real good deal you better buy it
thats what I was afraid of, and learned the next morning.

TheRealSpurhunter

catman529 said:

If you have a grill, you can add smoke. Use a sheet pan, or similar to block direct heat, (using fire bricks or even pizza stones in addition is also helpful) soak some hunks of smoking woods like cherry, oak, pecan in water and place directly onto the coals, or lava rocks. Use the lowest setting on a gas grill, one side even inf your grill has multiple burners, and you will impart smoke flavor. A little real smoke beats no smoke flavor.

Latest posts