Whats your go to Lure?

monsterbuck07

For you guys that fish on the river alot...What is your go to lure? I plan on fishing a lot more this summer out of my ski boat...so I am up for any pointers you pros can throw at me! I have about 65 bucks left to spend at Richard's and plan on using it for some fishing...thanks!

monsterbuck07

Well I use the rooster tails like crazy in the creeks I wade and catch the heck out of em; just didn't know if they would work in the river. If I don't have a depth finder are there any suggestions on ways you would fish. I have pond/creek fished all my life but am getting into river fishing now so needing some pointers!

kdxdude

3/16 shaky head with a green pumpkin or watermelon trick worm. Pinch about an inch of trick worm off, pitch it around docks, tree laydowns, stumps or any kind of structure. Gradually move it a little bit & watch your line. When your line starts movin, set the hook.

catman529

green pumpkin lizard or craw or sometimes curl tail grub. right now I have a pumpkin grub on a chart jig head on a single blade spinner and have caught some fish with it, including a catfish.

I really like bait fishing so my lure arsenal is limited. I like a small white buzzbait late in the afternoon during the summer every now and then.

Latest posts