What is your choice?

plinker22

Saturday morning, do you chose left or right?

SC20130924-184656-1_zps41288aab.jpg

TN Larry

The one on the right would have to be a pretty big buck for me to choose right. Very nice pic. I would at least consider a full body mount

plinker22

I thought it might be 100% left. :D :D :D I have never seen a piebald in the wild either. Maybe this year that will change.

This picture was sent to me by one of my landowners in Southern Ohio. She did not take it but was taken by a neighbor.

Winchester

No question LEFT!! One on the right is dime a dozen while the Piebald is hard to find! What a Heffer of a doe she is as well!

jb3

Either one. I'm not one for saving skins, so it really doesn't matter.

Does a piebald taste different? That would be the only reason to pick one over the other.

TN Larry

I have been fortunate to see two piebalds in the woods. One was in LBL while scouting. The other was during a juvenile hunt on a friend's property. He showed us trail cam pics, and she was the only deer that he asked us not to shoot. She had been around a while and everyone had agreed to let her walk.

Low and behold, guess who the first deer out that evening was. She had twin fawns that were normal color. It was awesome to set and watch her for about 15 mins or so.

Very beautiful picture, and I would love to kill one someday.

plinker22

Bone Collector said:
...the one on the right seems to have some whit on it too...in the form of spots on the right hind quarter, but maybe that is the way the fur is laying.

I noticed that too. I thought it might be the head/seed of a weed? Might have a little. :)

Latest posts