What gun safe to get?

Kyboy

I am in the market for another safe, I have a cannon 60 gun safe currently that is 72inches tall. They don't seem to be making these anymore, according to my local tractor supply anyways. Anybody have any suggestions and a 72inch tall safe?

rickyk280

They have the feds someone's combination without a warrant and they're owned by a company that gives $$$ to anti gun groups.

Need any more reasons?
LOL, Naw, I guess that's enough said. I have a friend with two of them I better call and alert him and tell him to change the combinations. He can punch in a new code like my Cannon!

SSlater

LOL, Naw, I guess that's enough said. I have a friend with two of them I better call and alert him and tell him to change the combinations. He can punch in a new code like my Cannon!
I'd change the whole electronic assembly to a brand they don't use.

The have a master code regardless of what you change your combination to.

Wiley

Regardless of brand I'd ignore the fire rating and get the thickest steel that I could afford. In a fully involved house fire everything inside the safe that's paper, plastic or wood will be destroyed. Defeating the local crew of methheads is my priority as there are far more home burglaries than house fires.