What a day for crappie…..

ad28

I believe he spends quite a bit of time on Woods Reservoir as well! Some of his videos are from Guntersville, but im not driving that far
I don't ever see the size off of Woods. The numbers are there but not the big slabs like Tims and Normandy. It's pretty funny after he releases a video and you go out on the lake. There will be a boat on every dock from that last video. Doesn't bother me though. Plenty of spots on Tims holding big crappie and a lot of them.

redblood

I don't ever see the size off of Woods. The numbers are there but not the big slabs like Tims and Normandy. It's pretty funny after he releases a video and you go out on the lake. There will be a boat on every dock from that last video. Doesn't bother me though. Plenty of spots on Tims holding big crappie and a lot of them.
Tims is so massive . I usually fish the lost creek area. Its not considered the best but their are plenty of docks . Most of my fish this summer have come off deadfalls at tims

ad28

Tims is so massive . I usually fish the lost creek area. Its not considered the best but their are plenty of docks . Most of my fish this summer have come off deadfalls at tims
I like lost creek but when it gets real cold and they draw the lake down to full winter pool the lost creek docks get too shallow for me. I usually stay in the river or awalt area.

redblood

I like lost creek but when it gets real cold and they draw the lake down to full winter pool the lost creek docks get too shallow for me. I usually stay in the river or awalt area.
i am a crappie novice and i havent yet fished the cold at Tims. ive always heard nov- december are the months for dock shooting tims. I wont be there if its real cold. i havent had much trouble finding brushpiles at Tims. Most have held crappie all summer. Im not the best at dock shooting yet, but i can catch em if i can get the bait to em. That in itself has been a challenge. But i like the fact that Tims offers so much area and so many different options for catching crappie. Deadfalls so far has been my most productive- but only certainly ones hold them

ad28

i am a crappie novice and i havent yet fished the cold at Tims. ive always heard nov- december are the months for dock shooting tims. I wont be there if its real cold. i havent had much trouble finding brushpiles at Tims. Most have held crappie all summer. Im not the best at dock shooting yet, but i can catch em if i can get the bait to em. That in itself has been a challenge. But i like the fact that Tims offers so much area and so many different options for catching crappie. Deadfalls so far has been my most productive- but only certainly ones hold them
Yea when it's cold it's all about the docks on Tims. You can catch them all winter long. They are still in the brush too but I enjoy shooting the docks.

Latest posts