What’s your favorite pistol you have?

Displaced_Vol

Most fun: Taurus TX22
Outside rimfire I'd have to say the Walther PDP

My next handgun will probably be one of Walther's WMP which is a 22 mag. I think the new Smith looks kinda funny, it looks out of balance or something. there's no rationale behind that statement I realize. But that WMP looks like a beast.

I also want a 686 with a 4"ish barrel.

rifle02

The one I haven't shot much, not lately anyway. It's beautiful and I get it out and look at it once in a while. A Browning buckmark medallion. Polished slab sides on the 5.5" barrel, gold trigger, Rosewood grips, with the gold Browning logo. The greatest thing is that it is not one bit finicky about ammo.

Dbllunger

Kimber Ultra Raptor II. Feels great in my hand and is very easy to shoot and very little recoil for a .45. Plus the dang thing is just sexy. Not mine but a stock photo just like the one I had before the boatin accident.

ultra_raptorii_catprofile.png

iowavf

Have to be my stainless Ruger 22 single six with 6.50" barrel. I bought it new about forty years ago. Use to shoot the cheap thunderbolts when sitting around shooting with a couple buddies, my thumb would get raw from loading that thing so many times.

SSlater

Mine was non-convertible also. I bought an ACP cylinder that was just a few thousands over and I used a stone to take it down enough to fit. It shoots ACPs very well.
I thought about getting a convertible but I got enough stuff to shoot ACP. I bought this one for hunting and I still have plenty of ammo and reloading stuff from my Anaconda days. I would like to swap out the hammer for a wider one from a super black hawk though. I'm definitely swapping out the plastic grips for wood.

Latest posts