Kel-Tec P17 pistol.

Carlos

Has anyone got one of these?

I'm considering picking up a couple, since they're just $200. They've got great reviews from what I've seen.

Maybe someone has one just lying around…?

Union Co. Boy

I bought one for my son to learn to shoot a pistol. I love the little thing! Approximately 200 rounds through it so far, and only a couple hang-ups with the first box. Smooth sailing since. I try to keep it relatively clean though. It's really fun and pretty dang accurate! They run them online for $179.00 on several sites like Palmetto State Armory occasionally. Let us know how you like it if you get one!

Union Co. Boy

Palmetto State Armory is running them for $179.99 right now for President's Day. Just thought I'd let you know.

DaveTN

I checked yesterday and they were all out of stock…
Do you show any availability?
I shows available and lets me put it in the cart.

Carlos

I'll try again, I'm guessing maybe it was Davidson's Gallery of Guns that I was checking, my mistake.
😆

Carlos

$179 but it will cost more like $250 by the time you get it.
What's the average gun store charge for transfer?

The Ol Professor

Thanks, Carlos, for starting this thread...you made me spend $$!:) I bought a tan P17 from Rural King for $199. No store close to me, but they ship for $12.99. It'll join a Taurus TX22 I bought a couple years ago. I hope it's half as fun to shoot as the TX!

Carlos

Thanks, Carlos, for starting this thread...you made me spend $$!:) I bought a tan P17 from Rural King for $199. No store close to me, but they ship for $12.99. It'll join a Taurus TX22 I bought a couple years ago. I hope it's half as fun to shoot as the TX!
Yes Sir- now if you find a well-fitting holster, let me know.
👍

Carlos

I ordered a Cytac Mega-fit holster for it today, will post back with an update on how well it fits.

Carlos

The holster arrived today- it's not a perfect fit, but may work with some adjustments.

Latest posts