Keltec p17

cecil30-30

Anyone have one? What's your thoughts on it? I'm thinking of ordering one for the kids to plink with and maybe carry while roaming the woods on foot or side by side. All the reviews are positive. I've never had one in my hands. Can't find them in stock locally. I'm worried it might be to blocky for the kids to comfortably hold it.

mike243

Looks pretty good and a lot lighter than my ruger, had thought about a 22 wheel gun but weight is higher

Pappy

Been shooting handguns for over 6 decades, competition, hunting & plinking. Added one of these few weeks back, shot it, carried in my pocket, in truck door, on Honda and tractors. Have never experienced any failure to feed, fire or eject. Beautiful? Not even close but didn't get it to photograph. Comes in hard box, threaded barrel, 3-16 rd magazines and fun to shoot all for ~$200 ( got these from Rifle Gear)! Bought 3 more for great grand boys, they enjoy them too!

DaveTN

Gotta hand it to KelTec, they are an American Manufacturer that does some interesting stuff. The only one I had was a PLR16. It was cheaply made and ugly, but it never failed to fire. I sold it because it didn't fill the application I bought it for, but it was fun…and LOUD!