What Is Your Favorite 9MM Pistol To Shoot???

WestTN2288

G19 is the gun that's on my person most of the time, and is a great shooter. Definitely had the highest round count of any handgun I own by far. BUT my favorite one to shoot is a beretta 92 hands down, double action nice trigger. Awesome 9mm but pretty heavy for toting around all the time

Tenntrapper

CZ 75B for me. Back when I owned both (75b and 75b compact), I would put the longer barrel and slide of the 75b on the compact frame. The compact frame fit my hand better. Awesome combo. Never did carry it though...maybe I was wrong, but didn't feel comfortable carrying a gun with two different serial numbers.

Davyalabama

I do like a Sig 226 and a CZ 75, I can run both of those pretty well. The stock triggers are acceptable in my opinion. The only guns I haven't cared for were those that were not taken care of by someone and might not work at an inconvenient time.

DaveB

Beretta 92 FS. Steel. Never ever fails. To my surprise it likes book max CFEPistol max load for best accuracy.

We keep all magazines loaded and when at the range we go through each one.

My hands are too small for the 92 but when I have it my confidence level is very high I will hit the target exactly where I point.

DaveTN

9x or EC9S. Looking at a 43x or Max 9
GAG has the max 9's in stock for $300

Oops, back up to $384 now.

Last edited:

Latest posts