Well well well

Displaced_Vol

Please go back and read what I have said in the past about the NFL. I hate having to go back with the stick figures and crayons for you guys to explain things to you. I also broke out the dictionary for you folks that can't seem to figure out what MAINLY means. It does have interpretations.

I have been consistent in my comments about why I have NOT watched the NFL. I do follow the NFL,,some of its players and with special interest ALABAMA players that have moved on.

"Boycotting the NFL is not the same as not liking the NFL. I have my reasons for Boycotting them. I do have a interest in the NFL and follow some of the players. Personally I hope they choke on a goat rope for some of the things they have done. As for obsession for the vols comment? No obsession. Just needing to point out from time to time this is Sports Talk on TN Deer. Not the tn vols social media page"

"I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance MAINLY to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.

There is a neat thing here called the block button. I hear it works. If you don't the like post's I am sending out you can use it."

ou use mainly when you are referring to a group and stating something that is true of most of it.

Oh and that Block Button Comment?????? It still works great from what I hear.
I like the dissertation you gave to address one small point in his post and completely avoided the larger point of you simply being a 3rd rate troll with zero productive or appreciated input.

Spurhunter

Nope I backed up my post with facts. His was opinion based.
Danny Devito Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Displaced_Vol

Nope I backed up my post with facts. His was opinion based.
No. You still miss the point.
No one cares that you like the nfl, your blatant hypocrisy is funny.
What his post clearly articulated was the piss ant manner in which you comment on things and the absurdity of your reactions to the responses you get- are you surprised by them or is that the point?

RobbyW

I like the dissertation you gave to address one small point in his post and completely avoided the larger point of you simply being a 3rd rate troll with zero productive or appreciated input.
Exactly. Avoided the point of the topic. Why troll and I am guessing I got green stripped by him so he doesn't have to answer the whole point of the post.

wayne

Exactly. Avoided the point of the topic. Why troll and I am guessing I got green stripped by him so he doesn't have to answer the whole point of the post.
He didn't green stripe you. He lives for the reactions. He'll get no more from me. He is my only green stripe as of today.

Latest posts