Well well well

PillsburyDoughboy

Yall like to call names and act like bullies when it suits you but you don't like to discuss facts.

JOSH HEUPEL'S OFFENSE ISN'T GOING TO DO HOOKER ANY FAVORS IN THE EYES OF EVALUATORS. THE NO-HUDDLE, GO-BALL HEAVY ATTACK IS NO STRANGER TO PUTTING UP BIG PASSING NUMBERS. DILLON GABRIEL HAD MONSTER YEARS AS A TRUE FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORE AT UCF IN THE SAME OFFENSE. IT'S OFTEN ASKING THE QUARTERBACK TO DO LITTLE MORE THAN COUNT NUMBERS TO DECIDE WHICH ROUTE TO THROW. BECAUSE OF THE ULTRA-WIDE SPREAD ATTACK'S PROPENSITY TO "BREAK" COVERAGES, HOOKER LED THE POWER-FIVE IN COMPLETIONS TARGETED 20-PLUS YARDS DOWNFIELD THAT EARNED ONLY A .5 GRADE OR BELOW (19). THAT MEANS THOSE THROWS WEREN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL, BUT RATHER, HIS RECEIVERS WERE WIDE-OPEN.

UCStandSitter

Yall like to call names and act like bullies when it suits you but you don't like to discuss facts.

JOSH HEUPEL'S OFFENSE ISN'T GOING TO DO HOOKER ANY FAVORS IN THE EYES OF EVALUATORS. THE NO-HUDDLE, GO-BALL HEAVY ATTACK IS NO STRANGER TO PUTTING UP BIG PASSING NUMBERS. DILLON GABRIEL HAD MONSTER YEARS AS A TRUE FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORE AT UCF IN THE SAME OFFENSE. IT'S OFTEN ASKING THE QUARTERBACK TO DO LITTLE MORE THAN COUNT NUMBERS TO DECIDE WHICH ROUTE TO THROW. BECAUSE OF THE ULTRA-WIDE SPREAD ATTACK'S PROPENSITY TO "BREAK" COVERAGES, HOOKER LED THE POWER-FIVE IN COMPLETIONS TARGETED 20-PLUS YARDS DOWNFIELD THAT EARNED ONLY A .5 GRADE OR BELOW (19). THAT MEANS THOSE THROWS WEREN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL, BUT RATHER, HIS RECEIVERS WERE WIDE-OPEN.
yelling steve carrell GIF

Spurhunter

He is a true POS weirdo 🤡
I used to just think he was a clown and a troll, but the way he takes it up a notch every day has convinced me it's mental illness. Hooker is a great teammate, great member of his community, and just a wonderful human on and off the field, but because he chose to wear orange this POS celebrated his torn ACL and would celebrate even more if he isn't drafted. He's a sick man.

PillsburyDoughboy

I used to just think he was a clown and a troll, but the way he takes it up a notch every day has convinced me it's mental illness. Hooker is a great teammate, great member of his community, and just a wonderful human on and off the field, but because he chose to wear orange this POS celebrated his torn ACL and would celebrate even more if he isn't drafted. He's a sick man.
Liar. I never celebrated his injury. Go back and see what I did say about. I'll wait !

THEdonkey0515

Hookers college career was dead in the water 2 years ago. He became a household name, and a fan favorite in Heupels system In less than 2 seasons. He went from setting on the bench to 5th in Heisman voting. became the SEC player of the year, and will hear his name on draft night. That's pretty impressive in my eyes.

Is he going to tear up the NFL? No more than likely won't get to play much if any at all, but who the hell cares! Dude is a class act a heck of a college QB, teammate, and just a really good dude Glad he played for UT.

Last edited:

Spurhunter

Liar. I never celebrated his injury. Go back and see what I did say about. I'll wait !
I don't care what you said. Actions speak louder than words. You can go interview any inmate at the state pen and they'll tell you they didn't do it, but when there are volumes of evidence to the contrary words mean nothing. You celebrated the injury, you'll celebrate any misfortune that comes his way, and you are the liar.

Last edited:

PalsPal

Did you hear McElroy talk how it was a sham that Hendon didn't get an invite to the Heisman selection show during the Orange Bowl? He didn't just mention it, he was adamant.

I'm sure there were several of the voters who got stung with that criticism because you know they were watching, with it being the prime bowl game outside the playoff games.

Hey, where did he go to college? Oh yeah, ALABAMA. Some of them can be pretty smart 😗 !

PalsPal

Hookers college career was dead in the water 2 years ago. He became a household name, and a fan favorite in Heupels system In less than 2 seasons. He went from setting on the bench to 5th in Heisman voting. became the SEC player of the year, and will hear his name on draft night. That's pretty impressive in my eyes.

BOOM!

And I might add, made a few NIL bucks along the way 😉!

AND, hung 52 on the greatest defensive guru ever!

SC Manimal

PDB, I don't think many UT fans expect him to be a top NFL qb but that's ok. He is a great young man who served Tennessee well. You said, "we like to call names and act like bullies." What was your expectation when posting this? It doesn't seem like civil discourse you were going for with the title of, "Well well well", and a headline of "Truth starting to get real." ON A TENNESSEE SITE!
This is the reaction you wanted. Like I tell my 4 year old, you're not allowed to whine when you get what you're asking for.

Latest posts