Well well well

Spurhunter

PDB, I don't think many UT fans expect him to be a top NFL qb but that's ok. He is a great young man who served Tennessee well. You said, "we like to call names and act like bullies." What was your expectation when posting this? It doesn't seem like civil discourse you were going for with the title of, "Well well well", and a headline of "Truth starting to get real." ON A TENNESSEE SITE!
This is the reaction you wanted. Like I tell my 4 year old, you're not allowed to whine when you get what you're asking for.
Post of the year! He and the other bama troll LOVE to poke and prod and troll and beg for a reaction, then when they get what they asked for they are the victim!

RobbyW

PDB just stop. I am not a TN fan, but I am so over your post. You are here for no other reason than to start 8th grade girl drama. I have no idea what you get out of it. Here are some of your tactics that are just getting old.
-You play the bully card. You come on stay things to start a fight then when you get one you cry that you are being name called and bullied.
-You don't answer questions but instead will post something like go back and read my history I never said that.
—when someone does bring up past post you cry that you are being stalked.
-you intentionally try and start drama. How did you think this post would go? Did you think anyone was going to bow down to you and worship your great football knowledge?
- The whole I don't watch the NFL but I follow it is pathetic. In fact this original post was NFL and not an Alabama player. You have posted on several NFL post to include the draft. You also enjoy talking down the Titans but claim you don't know anything about the NFL. This is just another example of you starting drama.

I know you won't answer, but what do you get out of this besides drama? You are not looking for a debate because you are so closed minded and quick to play the victim for a debate. So what is it?

wayne

PillsburyDoughboy

PDB just stop. I am not a TN fan, but I am so over your post. You are here for no other reason than to start 8th grade girl drama. I have no idea what you get out of it. Here are some of your tactics that are just getting old.
-You play the bully card. You come on stay things to start a fight then when you get one you cry that you are being name called and bullied.
-You don't answer questions but instead will post something like go back and read my history I never said that.
—when someone does bring up past post you cry that you are being stalked.
-you intentionally try and start drama. How did you think this post would go? Did you think anyone was going to bow down to you and worship your great football knowledge?
- The whole I don't watch the NFL but I follow it is pathetic. In fact this original post was NFL and not an Alabama player. You have posted on several NFL post to include the draft. You also enjoy talking down the Titans but claim you don't know anything about the NFL. This is just another example of you starting drama.

I know you won't answer, but what do you get out of this besides drama? You are not looking for a debate because you are so closed minded and quick to play the victim for a debate. So what is it?
Please go back and read what I have said in the past about the NFL. I hate having to go back with the stick figures and crayons for you guys to explain things to you. I also broke out the dictionary for you folks that can't seem to figure out what MAINLY means. It does have interpretations.

I have been consistent in my comments about why I have NOT watched the NFL. I do follow the NFL,,some of its players and with special interest ALABAMA players that have moved on.

"Boycotting the NFL is not the same as not liking the NFL. I have my reasons for Boycotting them. I do have a interest in the NFL and follow some of the players. Personally I hope they choke on a goat rope for some of the things they have done. As for obsession for the vols comment? No obsession. Just needing to point out from time to time this is Sports Talk on TN Deer. Not the tn vols social media page"

"I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance MAINLY to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.

There is a neat thing here called the block button. I hear it works. If you don't the like post's I am sending out you can use it."

ou use mainly when you are referring to a group and stating something that is true of most of it.

Oh and that Block Button Comment?????? It still works great from what I hear.

PillsburyDoughboy

Did you hear McElroy talk how it was a sham that Hendon didn't get an invite to the Heisman selection show during the Orange Bowl? He didn't just mention it, he was adamant.

I'm sure there were several of the voters who got stung with that criticism because you know they were watching, with it being the prime bowl game outside the playoff games.

Hey, where did he go to college? Oh yeah, ALABAMA. Some of them can be pretty smart 😗 !
Some of them are pretty smart. What you see on this board (and others) is that HH Should have been Heisman or gotten a invite to the Heisman. This article I posted goes into great detail of why his votes were so low. Its just ignorant to think had he played in the Vandy game and beating up on Vandy would have thrown him over the top in the Voting process like so many people have implied.

cbhunter

Some of them are pretty smart. What you see on this board (and others) is that HH Should have been Heisman or gotten an invite to the Heisman. This article I posted goes into great detail of why his votes were so low. Its just ignorant to think had he played in the Vandy game and beating up on Vandy would have thrown him over the top in the Voting process like so many people have implied.
Good to know that you know more than all the sportswriters/reporters that have been covering college football for years. A large majority of them had him the favorite to win the award at diff points of the season. You wouldn't be so bad if you occasionally gave credit where credit is due.

PillsburyDoughboy

Great minds and all that!
Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

RobbyW

Please go back and read what I have said in the past about the NFL. I hate having to go back with the stick figures and crayons for you guys to explain things to you. I also broke out the dictionary for you folks that can't seem to figure out what MAINLY means. It does have interpretations.

I have been consistent in my comments about why I have NOT watched the NFL. I do follow the NFL,,some of its players and with special interest ALABAMA players that have moved on.

"Boycotting the NFL is not the same as not liking the NFL. I have my reasons for Boycotting them. I do have a interest in the NFL and follow some of the players. Personally I hope they choke on a goat rope for some of the things they have done. As for obsession for the vols comment? No obsession. Just needing to point out from time to time this is Sports Talk on TN Deer. Not the tn vols social media page"

"I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance MAINLY to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.

There is a neat thing here called the block button. I hear it works. If you don't the like post's I am sending out you can use it."

ou use mainly when you are referring to a group and stating something that is true of most of it.

Oh and that Block Button Comment?????? It still works great from what I hear.
So you argued one part. Answer my question, what do you get out it? Why troll?

Latest posts