Well I'm headed to my first game

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Growing up a Vol fan and remembering how much I hated Alabama through the 80's and 90's I can't believe my very first game is gonna be at ALABAMA 🤦‍♂️

My son wanted to take me to a game there, plus this one is gonna be at 6:00 so we will get to see the light show.
Gonna be a new experience for sure. :D

Wonder if I should wear orange? 🤣

Planning on getting to the stadium around 2 so we can all the pregame stuff they do.

PalsPal

Have fun. I would not expose myself by wearing orange, but I guarantee that I would not be wearing Bama colors.

Has your son been to a game before?

I will say that, if Bama struggles early, the crowd could get nasty.

But, knowing Nick, I suspect that team has only been fed bread and water this week, and there's a nice steak dinner awaiting only IF they kick butt :D !

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Have fun. I would not expose myself by wearing orange, but I guarantee that I would not be wearing Bama colors.

Has your son been to a game before?

I will say that, if Bama struggles early, the crowd could get nasty.

But, knowing Nick, I suspect that team has only been fed bread and water this week, and there's a nice steak dinner awaiting only IF they kick butt :D !
Yeah he went last year and we are going tomorrow and then he is going back when they play Austin Peay.
Tickets to that game were like $75 LOL

We will be on the 35, 15 rows up.
Last time they sat just off the 50 but he waited a couple days too long to order our tickets.

Crow Terminator

I've been to several games there. Tuscaloosa has the game traffic to an art. Just friendly advice...get off at McFarland Blvd exit and go to the University Mall. They do round trip busses from the mall; drive you right to the front of the stadium and pick you up after the 2nd half and take you back. Very easy in/out and plenty of parking at the mall. You'll have fun!

Bamamonts

It's a fun place to watch a game and a nice stadium. Check out the Bear Bryant museum it's pretty cool. I hope y'all have a great time.
Roll Tide!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I've been to several games there. Tuscaloosa has the game traffic to an art. Just friendly advice...get off at McFarland Blvd exit and go to the University Mall. They do round trip busses from the mall; drive you right to the front of the stadium and pick you up after the 2nd half and take you back. Very easy in/out and plenty of parking at the mall. You'll have fun!
Did not know that.
I'm assuming parking is free at the mall?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I'm sure the busses will be packed to the gills.

Do you know what time they start running?

Crow Terminator

Yes, parking at the mall is free. The bus ride is $20 per person if I remember right. They'll give you a wrist band thing to wear but it's well worth the $ just to be dropped off at the stadium. They are nice busses too...not the yellow school bus with bench seats. These are the captain chair type. They aren't overly crowded; they only let so many people on them...nobody is standing in the aisles or anything. I'm not sure when they start running them...I usually get there an hour to hour and a half or before the game time and they are already running then.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Yes, parking at the mall is free. The bus ride is $20 per person if I remember right. They'll give you a wrist band thing to wear but it's well worth the $ just to be dropped off at the stadium. They are nice busses too...not the yellow school bus with bench seats. These are the captain chair type. They aren't overly crowded; they only let so many people on them...nobody is standing in the aisles or anything. I'm not sure when they start running them...I usually get there an hour to hour and a half or before the game time and they are already running then.
Awesome, thanks !!
We are planning on getting there about 2:00.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Google is an amazing thing. LOL

UNIVERSITY MALL SHUTTLE

Home Game Shuttle Information

Free car parking is available at the University Mall. A shuttle will run from this lot to the south end zone of Bryant-Denny Stadium for $15 (CASH ONLY) roundtrip per person. Shuttle service provided by Tuscaloosa Charter.

• $15 CASH ONLY
  • Service begins 4 hours prior to kickoff
  • Service pauses at kickoff until resumed at end of 3rd Qtr
  • Service concludes 1 hour post-game
  • Pick-up at main University Mall entrance, near food court
  • Drop-off on 12th Ave. (south side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
  • For more info, please call 205-556-5757 or 205-759-4222.