Week 12 CFP

Scioto

We are told the Committee makes its ranking decisions "week by week." Tonight is proof that they do not.

Because two conferences play 8 game schedules and schedule FCS games and the three others play 9 and do not, this system will implode before it expands. That Clemson is ranked 3 and Wisconsin stayed at 5 is a joke. That Alabama remained 1 is also a joke.

PillsburyDoughboy

Scioto":39optagb said:
We are told the Committee makes its ranking decisions "week by week." Tonight is proof that they do not.

Because two conferences play 8 game schedules and schedule FCS games and the three others play 9 and do not, this system will implode before it expands. That Clemson is ranked 3 and Wisconsin stayed at 5 is a joke. That Alabama remained 1 is also a joke.

How can ALABAMA NOT be #1???
The position is theirs until someone knocks them off of it . Period ! They have nothing left to prove . Everyone else does! It's really that simple .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":30ku3km9 said:
Scioto":30ku3km9 said:

The position is theirs until someone knocks them off of it . Period ! They have nothing left to prove . Everyone else does! It's really that simple .

You really don't have any mirrors in your house do you. You actually said "theirs to keep." What is "theirs"? A number one ranking? Last I heard, Clemson was the defending national champion. Alabama lost that game earlier this calendar year. Are you too lost in denial to remember that game happened?

I won't bother with the effort to point out why Alabama should have fallen.

As the saying goes, "pride goeth before the fall."

PillsburyDoughboy

Scioto":xes066ug said:
PillsburyDoughboy":xes066ug said:
Scioto":xes066ug said:

You really don't have any mirrors in your house do you. You actually said "theirs to keep." What is "theirs"? A number one ranking? Last I heard, Clemson was the defending national champion. Alabama lost that game earlier this calendar year. Are you too lost in denial to remember that game happened?

I won't bother with the effort to point out why Alabama should have fallen.

As the saying goes, "pride goeth before the fall."
Clemson wasent even ranked #1 going into week #1 LOL

Scioto

The Committee is going to have a dilemma on their hands. Since Clemson's loss to 4-7 Syracuse didn't count because Clemson lost their starting QB in that game, I wonder if the Committee will count Ohio State's win over Michigan today as a win?