CFP Expands

PillsburyDoughboy

Jimmy Kimmel Abc GIF by Emmys

JBell

This is a attempt to make more bowls relevant again and less players sitting out. They were losing money I'm sure

prstide

It's all about money but totally devalues conference championships. Bring back the BCS formula and tell the committee to kick rocks. They will try to hold the beloved VFL's down with their bias ways.(Newsflash: Vols suck and Alabama is better….suckers!!!😂)

UCStandSitter

Then they will rank TN 13. LOL
Truth!

Seems like my whole life the world has had a UT bias. I remember when it was ESPN back in the day.

I'd really like to be able to step outside myself and see if there is really a bias or I'm just being a fan and butt hurt. lol

Nothing is objective when it's "your team" ya know. That said, this year's rankings just seem wrong to me. Who knows.

PillsburyDoughboy

Truth!

Seems like my whole life the world has had a UT bias. I remember when it was ESPN back in the day.

I'd really like to be able to step outside myself and see if there is really a bias or I'm just being a fan and butt hurt. lol

Nothing is objective when it's "your team" ya know. That said, this year's rankings just seem wrong to me. Who knows.
Teams outside the top 4 have been crying like babies that they thought they were good enough to play for the natty when clearly they were not. I think it was 2017. Alot of people made the Argument that Penn State Should have been in the top 4 with their 11-2 win based off some of the same arguments that were made here about schedules , opponents and such. It really does not matter if you expand it to 6 teams, 8 teams or 12 teams. You are going to have that #7 team that is going to cry like a baby that they should be in. Or that #9 team or #13 team. Take care of your business and grow a pair. Sit on the sidelines and realize you were not going to win a national championship that year because you were not the best team and suck it up buttercup. Its just that easy. Coming from someone who has sucked it up this year. ALABAMA is not the best team this year. We did not take care of business early this season and will be sitting this one out. We get the same participation award that the 60th place ranked team gets. It sucks but its a great learning lesson.

OldFussNFeathers

Teams outside the top 4 have been crying like babies that they thought they were good enough to play for the natty when clearly they were not. I think it was 2017. Alot of people made the Argument that Penn State Should have been in the top 4 with their 11-2 win based off some of the same arguments that were made here about schedules , opponents and such. It really does not matter if you expand it to 6 teams, 8 teams or 12 teams. You are going to have that #7 team that is going to cry like a baby that they should be in. Or that #9 team or #13 team. Take care of your business and grow a pair. Sit on the sidelines and realize you were not going to win a national championship that year because you were not the best team and suck it up buttercup. Its just that easy. Coming from someone who has sucked it up this year. ALABAMA is not the best team this year. We did not take care of business early this season and will be sitting this one out. We get the same participation award that the 60th place ranked team gets. It sucks but its a great learning lesson.
I think your daddy/pimp was arguing for a place at the table.

PillsburyDoughboy

Apparently Little Nicky hasn't "grown a pair" or learned how to "suck it up buttercup" since he's "crying like a baby".
I personally don't think they deserve to be in there. Did not take care of business when they should have. Now they get to sit at home with the rest of the losers.

Latest posts