New CFP Prediction… i think it’s right

Urban_Hunter

Just saw it today
BD98684A-3B5C-4ECE-BFB9-1C6B5A30A963.jpeg

Spurhunter

Wow, not even top 6!

I'm sure Bama fans feel like ALL of college football hates them, but I just want to assure them that THEY'RE RIGHT!
They'll just say something moronic like "they hate us cuz they ain't us". No. They hate alabama because they are despicable humans like Dallas Turner and the rest of that defense that purposely try to injure opponents. And the POS coaching staff encourages it. You think Turner will get suspended for his actions at Ole Miss? Please. He probably got a game ball.

woodyard

Wow, not even top 6!

Love it!

I'm sure Bama fans feel like ALL of college football hates them, but I just want to assure them that THEY'RE RIGHT!
I happened to visit a hunting forum that I had not been to in a long time. Glancing through I ran across a thread about the UT-AL game. Twenty something pages of pre game, game day and post game. The large majority were cheering TN on and were supporters of other schools. Only a few bammers. These were people scattered over the US. Funny!

Trey13

They'll just say something moronic like "they hate us cuz they ain't us". No. They hate alabama because they are despicable humans like Dallas Turner and the rest of that defense that purposely try to injure opponents. And the POS coaching staff encourages it. You think Turner will get suspended for his actions at Ole Miss? Please. He probably got a game ball.
Was that the one who ripped the helmet off of Jaxon Dart? If not he's a POS also

PalsPal

Kiffin addressed it 😀!

Talked to his (Jaxson's) mom and just kind of apologized even though it's out of our control. So, she mentioned it's ashamed her son gets treated different based off what SEC program he's at on game day and protected different."

Kiffin went on to clarify that comment so he would not have to endure the SEC office's ire.

"And let's make sure that quote was right. It's like she said not me. I really don't want to get fined today. You can't fine me for what someone else says."

Latest posts