Weather for Muzzleloader opener!

preachermantom

STINKS!!! Just got advisory for Humphreys county of 15-35 mph winds with 45mph gusts plus rain!!! Lol Guess it will be a hut kind of morning. If I see a deer I will consider it a good day!

Good luck all!

RobDooley

and it gets worse. mid-seventies to near eighties next week in Hickman County. Going to be a cool down the second week of ML but I will be hunting KY rifle opener. Good luck, keep your powder dry.

GRIT

I don't want to stink my good spot up for a bad day of weather so I'm going to a different spot than i had planned to hunt.

Last edited:

Dumbluck

I have my hunting suit all washed and ready to go. I very excite.

Attachments

• pri_60732486.jpg
    pri_60732486.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 60

Mescalero

Weather Underground saying rains start 8am in my woods and increasing through morning. Will sleep in, but appears to be a 1-4pm window of 40%/50% chance before rains fall in earnest again.

Can't hunt Sunday so decided to hunt the afternoon from the ground. Via OnX have had my eye on a new part of the public I hunt. Will use this as much to scout as anything. Not going to stink up any of the honey holes. Plus, I figure the rain will chase away most other hunters at least by tomorrow afternoon.

jaypz4

I'm staying in...rain and high winds...me don't like it...I'm off the second week and weather looks great...

Latest posts