Wayne County Lease Opening for Right Person

Antler Daddy

900 acre Lease is located between Waynesboro and Savannah in Wayne County off Hwy 64 near the Clifton turnpike.

Hunter needs to live at least 3 hours away because the other 9 members live over 3 hours away. So, somebody from East Tennessee, KY, or GA would be a good fit. Hunter must be mature, responsible and ethical. This is a serious bunch of guys that love America, thier families, and thier creator. Vols fans are preferred, but others will be tolerated.

• Land has two long ridges that connect to Eagle Creek WMA. So property can be accessed from north and south.
  • Mostly woods and ridges with some older clear cut areas and some areas that were select cut 3 years ago.
  • Camping area with power, but no water.
  • No antler restrictions, but plenty of good bucks in the area.
  • Kids under 16 allowed but no guests or spouses. Maximum 2 buck limit.
  • Limited guests may camp with you and hunt the public WMA land only. WMA is a short drive away and offers over 10,000 more acres.
  • Unit L doe area and a CWD high risk so meat must be deboned to leave the county. Processors are limited.
  • No work days required, but food plots are planted by some in late August/September.
  • Many members run cameras. Cell cameras do work out of the hollers.
  • Private group FB page to share and communicate with other members.
  • All hunting is included and some turkeys are in the area.
  • This is a hunting lease, not a campground or ATV park.
  • Lease renews end of July each year.
Lease fee is $500. If interested, send a private message and include your cell# for texting. I will get back to you. I will be hanging some cameras this weekend.

Antler Daddy

Some might argue that the best hunting comes rifle season into Christmas for rutting activity.

Attachments

• 545F0D2B-B6C2-414B-8147-19DE12AB2522.jpeg
    545F0D2B-B6C2-414B-8147-19DE12AB2522.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 82FDBA91-036B-478F-A6E5-2EDF127FC219.jpeg
    82FDBA91-036B-478F-A6E5-2EDF127FC219.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 40EB6A6A-9C5B-4006-B0F4-D67FD811AC4F.png
    40EB6A6A-9C5B-4006-B0F4-D67FD811AC4F.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 131

Antler Daddy

Lots of season left...several members hunted last week. No kills that I am aware. Some will be back this weekend. I will be there opening of rifle and Thanksgiving week and looking forward to it. Lots of nice bucks on camera to date...no 150's that anyone will share but lots of nice average 8 points, etc.

If you only hunt a few days, the lease will pay for itself. There are some motels in the area if you don't want to camp. I drive in an hour from parents house in a border county. Best hunting is yet to come!

summers11B

I'm a disabled veteran and live 2.5 hours away been looking for something like this for long time I don't know how to message on here to give out my cell number but my email is [email protected] and I have proof I'm disabled and would love to get on this lease

summers11B

Heck of a deal for this much land, access to more, and a camping area...located off a 4 lane road with miles to WMA access on back.
Man I posted on this thread I'm a disabled veteran please email me if you see my post on here I have paper work to prove I'm disabled and been looking for a lease like this for a long time

Latest posts