Sold/Expired Millenium 2-Person Ladder Tree Stand

rsimms

2-seat Millenium Ladder Tree Stand (Model L220, 18 feet, See millennium-outdoors.com/product/l220-18ft-double-ladder/)

Millenium is consider the "Cadillac" of all treestands. Brand new, this one costs $460. For TNDeer members, I'm selling for $300.

It is in very good condition and SUPER comfortable. Except when it was in use, it has been stored indoors. No rust, nicks or tears anywhere. Even hunting solo, it is really nice to have all the extra room for the "stuff" we all carry to the deer stand. Includes all pins to attach/secure double-rail ladder sections (3). The only thing wrong with it is the shooting rail is slightly bent at the right-hand hinge (but still usable), and there is no pad for the rest.

I'm selling because it is too big for one man to set up alone. It take at least two to set-up, and preferably three. I want to buy a smaller one that I can set up by myself (Millenium hopefully). I will consider a one-man ladder stand trade-in credit, provided it is in equally good shape and comfortable.

Cannot ship. Pickup only in Sale Creek. Call 423-509-4655 or e-mail [email protected], or PM here (although sometimes I'm slow checking in).

-- Material: STEEL
-- Capacity: 500 lbs.
-- Platform 40" wide, 32" deep
-- Seat Size 40" wide, 17" deep
-- Folding footrest
-- Stabilizing strap secures stand to tree
-- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
-- Double rail rigid ladder

millenium2.jpgmillenium3.jpgmillenium4.jpgmillenium5.jpgmillenium1.jpg

JDUB

You think you could find it a ride to the West side? Interested in this.

Latest posts