Watch this!! sleeping deer jumps up and runs off!!

pressfit

I never seen the "arrow" went back and stopped and played it until it stopped on the right place.. I think its a stick or vine that he was laying on..

TNReb

That's funny. I came upon a buck one time laying down like that. He was alive, but on the verge of death. He couldn't get up, but didn't have any open wounds either.

Pic IN the Casa

pressfit said:
I never seen the "arrow" went back and stopped and played it until it stopped on the right place.. I think its a stick or vine that he was laying on..

that's what I think.

Regardless, I bet that dude about pooped his drawers.

Boone 58

someone else mentioned it.............there is an arrow in that deers back!!!!! I kept hitting the pause and I can see it...almost straight down....and the arrow is still there as it ran off. keep hitting the pause as it comes up and look at the top of the back and you will see it.....it is sticking pretty far out of it, poor penetration.

Nealmeally

Bout 2 seasons ago I watched a doe bed down bout 20 yrds from me one morning. After about 30 minutes she laid her head over just like this. She laid like that for a good 20 minutes before raising up to normal bedding position. First and last time I ever seen it happen, other than this video..

Pretty sure thats not an arrow..

Boone 58

feldmutze said:
That's an arrow, hence the reason it was laid out like he was....

X~2.....I AM FAMILIAR with that "look". ....had a MZ shot buck do that exact same thing, only I had hit it in the liver.

Latest posts