Wading small creeks for big bass

JimFromTN

I think the reason small creeks are underrated is because people don't usually fish with bigger baits on small creeks. We think ultra light when it comes to small creeks and small baits catch small fish.

jb3

Finding creeks to fish is like finding hunting land these days. The access I had 30 years ago is not quite the same. I'm probably partially to blame for the crawfish population decrease.

deerhuntinghippie

JimFromTN":3jyql518 said:
I think the reason small creeks are underrated is because people don't usually fish with bigger baits on small creeks. We think ultra light when it comes to small creeks and small baits catch small fish.
I tend to throw slightly smaller lures in creeks but I always go to my go-to lures no matter what kind of water I'm fishing.
Fluke, frog, jerkbait and big ole creature bait.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

Craddock1

Don't know about close to Chattanooga but ride down any road any creek you cross has good fish. My son fished small creeks for 20 years then bought a 50,000 bass boat and forgot the creeks. He is 55 now and is back to fishing creeks.

deerhuntinghippie

I've never fished near Chattanooga but the in-laws live there. I'm planning on doing so fishing there soon.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

walker

I used to love wading the creeks and catching pan fish and bass on ultra-light tackle! Been thinking about getting back into it!

Latest posts