Big Bass Tour

Kirk

I am thinking about fishing the Big Bass Tour, Chickamauga event May 16-19 . I have fished it 4 times in previous years and like the format.

If anyone is interested in fishing all 4 days or just a day or two let me know. (Needs to be someone that lives in the area or close.) At my age, 62 I just feel safer with someone tagging along.

Click the link and check it out. Hourly payouts on big fish that are weighed in. Biggest bass weighed wins a new Nitro Boat.

You can fish one day, two days, three days or all four days. Just PM me if you might want to fish it.

This is my boat. 2023 Xpress X-19.

Boat.jpeg

Click the link and check it out. See schedule at top and then click on Chickamauga to see the details.
Big Bass tour

2024 NITRO® Z18 rigged with a Mercury® 150L Pro XS outboard, Minn Kota® Ultrex® 24V, 80-lb, Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 SI G4N with GPS, Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 8 SI G4N with GPS, Hot Foot throttle, genuine two tone cover, tandem-axle upgrade 2 brakes, 14" tire/wheel upgrade with spare. NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection. To learn more about NITRO® boats visit the website at Nitro.com.

Guaranteed Total Hourly Paybacks: $84,700
1st: $1000, 2nd: $500, 3rd: $300, 4th: $250, 5th: $225, 6th: $200, 7th: $175, 8th: $150, 9th: $125, 10th: $100

Last edited:

redblood

I am thinking about fishing the Big Bass Tour, Chickamauga event May 16-19 . I have fished it 4 times in previous years and like the format.

If anyone is interested in fishing all 4 days or just a day or two let me know. (Needs to be someone that lives in the area or close.) At my age, 62 I just feel safer with someone tagging along.

Click the link and check it out. Hourly payouts on big fish that are weighed in. Biggest bass weighed wins a new Nitro Boat.

You can fish one day, two days, three days or all four days. Just PM me if you might want to fish it.

View attachment 213376

Click the link and check it out. See schedule at top and then click on Chickamauga to see the details.
Big Bass tour

2024 NITRO® Z18 rigged with a Mercury® 150L Pro XS outboard, Minn Kota® Ultrex® 24V, 80-lb, Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 SI G4N with GPS, Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 8 SI G4N with GPS, Hot Foot throttle, genuine two tone cover, tandem-axle upgrade 2 brakes, 14" tire/wheel upgrade with spare. NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection. To learn more about NITRO® boats visit the website at Nitro.com.

1st: $1000, 2nd: $500, 3rd: $300, 4th: $250, 5th: $225, 6th: $200, 7th: $175, 8th: $150, 9th: $125, 10th: $100

I love the silver! Also love that yammy on the back

TheLBLman

Kirk, I could do this, but don't want to take such a generous offer from you away from some younger fisherman. Besides, I'm older than you, and not at the top of my former game, so you'd have a much better chance of winning stuff with a younger avid bass fisherman!

But you can count me as a back-up if needed.

Hitit9999

View attachment 213376

Big Bass tour

PM me. Would love to talk about it.

Kirk

Kirk, I could do this, but don't want to take such a generous offer from you away from some younger fisherman. Besides, I'm older than you, and not at the top of my former game, so you'd have a much better chance of winning stuff with a younger avid bass fisherman!

But you can count me as a back-up if needed.
You are fishing with me so stop trying to get out of it. LOL.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I'd love to take you up on it!
Because of work commitments, I expect I'd really be looking at the weekend, though. I understand if you'd rather someone go all 4 days.

XCR-2

SON! If I were you, I'd cancel that tournament on Guntersville and go help Kirk on Chickamauga :)
He probably really doesn't need any help, but why fish Guntersville when you can fish the Chick?!!
Because Chickamauga is horrible compared to 10 years ago.

Latest posts