Vols vs. UK

Wrangler95

I think Tennessee will win the game but it may be close.If the defense will play like they did in first half of season and the offense plays like they have under Dobbs,they will win!Kentucky has a pretty decent offense but are lacking in defense,especially against the run.

gator-n-buck

Uncle Smokey is studying this game with his eyes crossed. Since he the big Leader on TnDeer, 3-1 on his prediction. He just seemed to Wrangle the lead with the big call on the UT vs FL game. He had the big let down out of SC with a 14 point Lead and 2 minutes left. This time he said he will get it right because he hates to make a Donkey out of himself.

He told me that he might have an answer Maybe Tomorrow once he looks at the Buck sign around the yard. As normal he told me that he would call me collect from Main Street, from his favorite Diner that serves Gravey on his toast. I'm sure once he get's done dove hunting with the Double Barrel he will call.... :)

Wrangler95

TeamMainStreet said:
You been in Uncle Smokeys jug again? That stuff will make you say and do crazy things. :laugh:

I believe Gator stays in the jug all the time!!He is afraid to pick against UT in this game!

Tennessee-38
Kentucky-14

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
TeamMainStreet said:
You been in Uncle Smokeys jug again? That stuff will make you say and do crazy things. :laugh:

I believe Gator stays in the jug all the time!!He is afraid to pick against UT in this game!

Tennessee-38
Kentucky-14

I finally got back in touch with ole Uncle Smokey at the Main Street Diner. He must of been stuffed, plum full of cornbread and Gravey when I talked to him because he was all fired up. He told me that after reading all the press clipping that he had a pretty good feel for this game but the real sign came when he was trying to run the ole cat off his porch and split out the backside of his Wranglers.

Uncle Smokey stated that the Cats were going to be on UT like Donkey - kong. He also told me that it's easy to make the Vegas pick but when you are the Leader of the pack. You have to go against the odds sometimes. He told me that the Buckaroos need to hang on because this will be and old fashion shoot out with a Twin Shooter.

He told me that the Cats would win 42 - 35.

TeamMainStreet

Only time Uncle Smokey gon see a shootout is when he killin squirrels for supper Sat night. Shut down Patrick Towles and you shut down Kentucky.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
TeamMainStreet said:

Tennessee-38
Kentucky-14

I finally got back in touch with ole Uncle Smokey at the Main Street Diner. He must of been stuffed, plum full of cornbread and Gravey when I talked to him because he was all fired up. He told me that after reading all the press clipping that he had a pretty good feel for this game but the real sign came when he was trying to run the ole cat off his porch and split out the backside of his Wranglers.

Uncle Smokey stated that the Cats were going to be on UT like Donkey - kong. He also told me that it's easy to make the Vegas pick but when you are the Leader of the pack. You have to go against the odds sometimes. He told me that the Buckaroos need to hang on because this will be and old fashion shoot out with a Twin Shooter.

:D LOL at Cats winning,they might scratch out 14 pts!!

Gravey

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
TeamMainStreet said:

Tennessee-38
Kentucky-14

:D funny stuff my man

Latest posts