Vols vs Owls

volboy

Since the Owls coach suggested this.

Introducing the University of Tennessee Australian rugby team!
🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322-062817_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322-062817_Samsung Internet.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 44

PalsPal

He's laying the groundwork to pressure the refs to call it tighter, and it just might work.

While we obviously still need to play physical, we need to be smart and keep it clean. Anything close to line will get T'd up I'm afraid.

volboy

He's laying the groundwork to pressure the refs to call it tighter, and it just might work.

While we obviously still need to play physical, we need to be smart and keep it clean. Anything close to line will get T'd up I'm afraid.
Everyone always complains about UT physical roughness. But during the same game you never here those same people talk of the holding and grabbing Vescovi as he is running around all those screens. He is mugged half of the time. IF they change the way the game is called that would fine with me IF they call all that holding. And regarding Uros.is he rough? Yes he is but just watch how the guys trying to guard him holding onto him the majority of the time he is in the game. On that bloody nose Everyone is talking about. From what I saw the Duke guy was was just as guilty of over the bac foul prior to the bloody nose.

Anyway just my .02

Displaced_Vol

I love it.
I think this narrative is pretty clearly driven by ESPN to generate clicks and feedback. Hell none of the Duke players or the coach said anything about it after the game. Their acting during the game may have been Oscar worthy but credit they didn't fluffy kitten about it afterwards.
It is objectively false and these clowns keep on with it. I don't care I hope we just lean into it.

Latest posts