Vols NCAA investigation is complete

cbhunter

PalsPal

Read that article and one linked in it by Pat Forde.

As we've been saying since this first broke, both raise the question of just where Pruitt could have conceived these ideas :D ?

All fingers point back to Nick ;) !

Mescalero

If you are going to do this, go big or go home. $250 here, $3500 there, adding up to $60K. Come on, that's a rounding error to the Bryant Bank. And his wife was a key part of the scheme! She was an NCAA compliance officer at FSU ….. under …… Jimbo! You can't make this up.

Pruitt deserved to be fired for cause for being the mastermind of an inept impermissible benefits recruiting conspiracy.

PalsPal

Pruitt deserved to be fired for cause for being the mastermind of an inept impermissible benefits recruiting conspiracy.

Actually, he deserved to be fired for this :D !

Attachments

• jeremy-pruitt-101020-getty-ftr_1r9ujf1k4jv8k1eqtczhwjmw5a.jpg
    jeremy-pruitt-101020-getty-ftr_1r9ujf1k4jv8k1eqtczhwjmw5a.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 31

THEdonkey0515

Read that article and one linked in it by Pat Forde.

As we've been saying since this first broke, both raise the question of just where Pruitt could have conceived these ideas :D ?

All fingers point back to Nick ;) !
Yup, just like Jimbo said go dig into the people that's worked with Nick, and ask them how he has done business In the past.

wayne

Not a vol fan but you know goof ball is about to post his "here we go" gif. You know he has waited all day to use it 🤣
He hasn't posted since this thread was created. He's so mad that tennessee didn't get the death penalty he's probably chewing on railroad spikes.
"But, but, but... Fat Phil and Albert Means blah blah blah"

Mescalero

He hasn't posted since this thread was created. He's so mad that tennessee didn't get the death penalty he's probably chewing on railroad spikes.
NCAA hasn't imposed any penalties yet, assuming that it does. Tennessee has 90 days to respond and then I guess NCAA imposes penalties. Mizzou or UNC treatment? Could be completely disproportionate or only a slap on the wrist. There's no telling with the NCAA.

7mm08

Terrible crap going on BUT 365 days later " we " and every other college are paying $1,000,000 to a player in NIL agreement contracts. Bad timing on Pruitt's fault!

THEdonkey0515

Terrible crap going on BUT 365 days later " we " and every other college are paying $1,000,000 to a player in NIL agreement contracts. Bad timing on Pruitt's fault!
365 days later the vols are in waaay better shape now then before the investigation.

Could you imagine Pruitt not getting caught being a complete idiot, and the vols actually thinking about bringing him back for another season? Vols would have went 5-7 last year. would have hired someone not named Heupel to take over a even worse situation then he had to deal with. Vagas would probably have the over under set at 4.5 games this upcoming season.

PillsburyDoughboy

Mad? You betcha...but not because the vols did not get the death penalty. Mad that all of this investigation was brought about over what? A bunch of stuff that amounts to less than 70K?? In today's NIL that's bottom feeder programs bench guys money. So ridiculous.

If what yall brag about is true he learned it from Saban... Well let me set you straight. His wife once worked with the NCAA rules compliance at Troy University. So she knew what to do and how to do it. That means Someone was chirping in Pruitts ear driving him to do it. Now who could that have been? 3 guesses and the first two don't count. Someone not yet named specifically in the investigation! His name rhymes with Pill . Its going to come out and when it does Ill be the first to say I told you so.

What does make me sleep better at night is knowing the money this is costing the vols. $1.2 million in legal fees and the meter is still running. As ole Charlie would say that's #winning

Spurhunter

Mad? You betcha...but not because the vols did not get the death penalty. Mad that all of this investigation was brought about over what? A bunch of stuff that amounts to less than 70K?? In today's NIL that's bottom feeder programs bench guys money. So ridiculous.

If what yall brag about is true he learned it from Saban... Well let me set you straight. His wife once worked with the NCAA rules compliance at Troy University. So she knew what to do and how to do it. That means Someone was chirping in Pruitts ear driving him to do it. Now who could that have been? 3 guesses and the first two don't count. Someone not yet named specifically in the investigation! His name rhymes with Pill . Its going to come out and when it does Ill be the first to say I told you so.

What does make me sleep better at night is knowing the money this is costing the vols. $1.2 million in legal fees and the meter is still running. As ole Charlie would say that's #winning
you mad big sean GIF

Trey13

here we go batman GIF