Vols Football already lose one to injury

lungpuncher1

gator-n-buck":qxuln7wg said:
THEdonkey0515":qxuln7wg said:
So if you take out those 6 guys from the 2019 class......UFs class would rank close to 50th in the nation?

1/4 of the 2019 class gone......

And I'm sure that will help UT beat UF on the field..... :mrgreen:
I think the elephant in the room is the fact that mullen isnt proving to be the elite recruiter gators think he is. So eventually, yes that exactly what that means.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck":31j4lqf2 said:
THEdonkey0515":31j4lqf2 said:
So if you take out those 6 guys from the 2019 class......UFs class would rank close to 50th in the nation?

Well....I dont know if it will help UT beat UF, but Florida losing 24% of a top 10 recruiting class before they even see the field wont hurt any opponent UF Plays in anyway.

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515":26am1943 said:
gator-n-buck":26am1943 said:
THEdonkey0515":26am1943 said:

Well....I dont know if it will help UT beat UF, but Florida losing 24% of a top 10 recruiting class before they even see the field wont hurt any opponent UF Plays in anyway.

Don't overlook that UF has used the transfer portal to its advantage to fill these voids.

Just signed 5 star Cox out of GA, starting DE from Louisville, 5 star wr Grimes from OSU., 4 star wr Jefferson from Ole Miss, and a few others. CDM is using the new system in college football to fill the roster.

lungpuncher1

gator-n-buck":2kgxc4fa said:
THEdonkey0515":2kgxc4fa said:
gator-n-buck":2kgxc4fa said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

Don't overlook that UF has used the transfer portal to its advantage to fill these voids.

Just signed 5 star Cox out of GA, starting DE from Louisville, 5 star wr Grimes from OSU., 4 star wr Jefferson from Ole Miss, and a few others. CDM is using the new system in college football to fill the roster.
Don't tell us your under the illusion that cox will be eligible this year lol. Geez man

There's a reason those guys you mentioned entered in the portal.

Mullen, the new Botch Jones.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

So UF lost like 10 guys from the 2019 class guys that could have been around 4 or possibly 5 years.

4* DB
4* QB
Two 4* DE
4* WR
Three other 3* defensive guys.
3*linemen.

And signed like 5 guys from transfer portal with Cox being the biggest get, & he may not even play a snap this season.. that dont seem like a very good trade to me.

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515":20irwb25 said:
So UF lost like 10 guys from the 2019 class guys that could have been around 4 or possibly 5 years.

4* DB
4* QB
Two 4* DE
4* WR
Three other 3* defensive guys.
3*linemen.

And signed like 5 guys from transfer portal with Cox being the biggest get, & he may not even play a snap this season.. that dont seem like a very good trade to me.

I know your #s are off but let's just go with them for the heck of it... :rotf:

Latest posts