Vols BBall has

PalsPal

Mr.Bro":39a7iwki said:
So is it good or bad? No straddling the fence here. One way or the other!
If you could win ALL your remaining games and the National Championship or lose a couple and then win the National championship game. Which would you rather do.

I'm good with both. :D :tu:

PalsPal

If TN wins Saturday, that does still count as a W against a top 5 team :D ?

Too bad offensive goal tending isn't reviewable. I bet Rupps Rafters is entertaining.

wayne

cbhunter":et5453vx said:
Did a thread it deleted? I guess I missed the good stuff. Seen one, clicked on it, and it said it didn't exist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I must have missed it. Did Kentucky win?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TreyB

cbhunter":v5p12get said:
Did a thread it deleted? I guess I missed the good stuff. Seen one, clicked on it, and it said it didn't exist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On here? Not sure... I didn't get to see the KY game but heard about it.

PalsPal

cbhunter":zgbc1zc4 said:

A reply maybe, but I don't think a whole thread did.

Ky lost to LSU. Carl was correct in his assessment of Ky not being a good outside shooting team. And, while they got their share of no-calls, the game winning basket was an offensive goal tend put back by LSU. They actually reviewed whether the tip occurred before the horn (which it did), but the goal tend is not reviewable, so they could do nothing about it.

Ky is another typical Cal team, although maybe not the caliber of athletes playing basketball as he's had in the past. Mostly one on one moves with very little structured offense. A good team of basketball players will give them fits, and I really like our odds Saturday, although anything can happen.

And one thing KY AND Vol fans can agree, seeing Duke come back from 23 down to win was a downer.

encore06

PalsPal":1nalsigw said:
cbhunter":1nalsigw said:

And one thing KY AND Vol fans can agree, seeing Duke come back from 23 down to win was a downer.
Duke didn't just come back from 23 down, they did it from the 9:22 minute remaining. UL was outscored 35-10 during this stretch. UL became undisciplined, tired, and frustrated leading to 13 turnovers and bad shots. Oh, and Duke, using a active, pressing, physical press was only called for 3 fouls during this time.

Latest posts