Vols BBall has

TeamMainStreet

Swept Florida in Basketball in the regular season. Thats all.

200.gif

TreyB

GreyGoose":35qxievo said:
Before the the haters get on and say it's just basketball , Go vols
:super:

Nope... I have said several times that they are a really good team. Congrats.

Oh yeah, UF is known as a football school. :tu:

But talk to me about basketball when the Vols win back to back TITLES. :poke:

scn

I think the Vols could lose twice this week. The SC game is a "trap" game for them. SC plays defense and can "ugly" up the game. If the Vols are looking forward at KY and aren't focused, it will be closer than the game at SC.

I don't think they beat KY at Rupp.

The #1 deal has been fun while it lasted. Hopefully they can continue to get better and get ready for a run in March Madness.

PalsPal

scn":2smjdyxc said:

Two key factors, imo: Ky's shooting % (especially from 3) and the zebras. So yeah, probably a loss.

The SC game will probably be another ugly, low scoring game. But as long as we get the W, that's all that matters.

THEdonkey0515

If they pull out the Kentucky game at Rupp it would be very very surprising.

It wouldn't be a bad time to get there first SEC loss. Kentucky will be a top 5 team Saturday, & UT will be on the road so they won't fall to much. It will keep Tennessee hungry then you get a rematch in Knoxville later on.

They need to focus and take care of SC first wensday dont want back to back SEC losses.

Mr.Bro

THEdonkey0515":3q9w51rk said:

It wouldn't be a bad time to get there first SEC loss. Kentucky will be a top 5 team Saturday, & UT will be on the road so they won't fall to much. It will keep Tennessee hungry then you get a rematch in Knoxville later on.

They need to focus and take care of SC first wensday dont want back to back SEC losses.
Are you serious.Not watching much basketball if you would be very very surprised if the Vols win in Rupp. Both teams are playing great now. My opinion its a toss up. Will not be surprised with either team winning. Cannt believe people think losing is good. Would be hungrier looking to sweep Ky in Knoxville.
Number 1, sweeping KY would be a recruiting bonanza. Yes winning out will be tough but very very possible.
Never good to lose!

TreyB

Mr.Bro":wuhgze8f said:
THEdonkey0515":wuhgze8f said:

Are you serious.Not watching much basketball if you would be very very surprised if the Vols win in Rupp. Both teams are playing great now. My opinion its a toss up. Will not be surprised with either team winning. Cannt believe people think losing is good. Would be hungrier looking to sweep Ky in Knoxville.
Number 1, sweeping KY would be a recruiting bonanza. Yes winning out will be tough but very very possible.
Never good to lose!

Winner!!! Kinda like some saying not making a bowl game is good so they can hit the weight room. :rotf:

THEdonkey0515

Yes I would be more surprised to see the Vols win this game then if ky won.

If in Knoxville I would be leaning vols.

Thinking the Vols will win what 25-26 straight games (including 4 in a row against KY) to win out is a little much I think that's asking alot.

Never said losing was good, just that its gonna happen lol sooner or later.

If there gonna drop one (I hope they dont) this game wouldn't be a bad one to drop is all I was saying.

Against a top 5 team on the road.... that you get later on your home court.

And yes I've watched alot of basketball including every Vols game.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":1jnwl78h said:
Swept Florida in Basketball in the regular season. Thats all.

200.gif

We talking basketball..... Let me get this straight, we talking basketball..... We can't be talking basketball.... We diffidently talking basketball....... :mrgreen:

I know where y'all can find two men's Natty Banners hanging in the rafters...... :rotf:

PalsPal

Mr.Bro":1uhwf086 said:
Never good to lose!

Wrong.

A loss in the SEC tourney isn't a bad thing.

Last four NCAA Champions:

2017 North Carolina Lost, ACC semifinals
2016 Villanova Lost, Big East finals
2015 Duke Lost, ACC semifinals
2014 UConn Lost, AAC finals

Mr.Bro

PalsPal":qnbpqwbh said:
Mr.Bro":qnbpqwbh said:
Never good to lose!

Wrong.

So is it good or bad? No straddling the fence here. One way or the other!
If you could win ALL your remaining games and the National Championship or lose a couple and then win the National championship game. Which would you rather do.

TreyB

PalsPal":2ie5co32 said:
Mr.Bro":2ie5co32 said:
Never good to lose!

Wrong.

Then why win all the way to the finals?

encore06

PalsPal":18vichls said:
scn":18vichls said:

Two key factors, imo: Ky's shooting % (especially from 3) and the zebras. So yeah, probably a loss.

#1. KY is not a great shooting team, esp from 3, and
#2. KY DOES NOT always get the calls. The losses to Seton Hall and Alabama could have been wins if a couple of calls have went KY way. I've already seen VOLS fan setting theirselves up for blaming Refs if they lose.

I think KY beats TN, but wouldn't surprise me if TN wins. Regardless of who wins/ lose, it will not make or break the season. I don't see Williams getting away with his bullying against KY as he usually do (dropping his shoulder to create space around the basket.) It should be a good game to watch, but hopefully Dicky V isn't around to call the game.

Latest posts