Vols AJ Johnson in trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Heard a man tell my son one time, "Be at home by 9:00 p.m. every night. Nothing good happens after that time. Go by this rule and you will never find yourself in a bad situation."

Pretty good advice.

TeamMainStreet

Butch Jones has said in his Monday presser that his staff is gathering all of the facts and info and if need be things will be dealt with decisively.

Look as much as AJ has brought to this team, how much of a team player he has been, the success he has had, it comes as a shock to me that he would even be in a situation like this. But he is a college kid who is a big name on campus and for that reason I'm not really shocked at the same time. If he was dumb enough to do something like this after his greatness here at TN, then he brought it on himself and SHOULD be dealt with. He only has two games left in his TN career. He was going to be replaced next year any way. But to go out like this was not seen coming if he is found guilty.

He is probably done at TN as of right now. He is being investigated and per Butch Jones will not practice. More than likely will not play his last two games. Butch Jones has proven that while he is the coach and the leader and wants to see his kids excell, he will not put up with any BS off the field activity.

G8rntn

I am talking about Karma to all TN fans that was making jokes about our Qb when he had this brought against us. Karma to all the fans on here.

G8rntn

maybe tomorrow said:
Looks like Jr's emotions are starting to get the best of him and his posting style is coming back after his three month break. He comes back after Florida's "big" win over Georgia thinking Florida would roll the rest of the season and he could do some trash talking. After losing to South Carolina this weekend and now his beloved coach being fired, his emotions are out of control.........and then he finds joy in this situation.

Predictable........

Actually said SC would be tough and Spurrier would pull out some tricks.

PalsPal

IF he is guilty, then I hope she follows through with the charges and doesn't recant, as so often happens in such cases.

A lot of times in these high profile cases, such as the one with Harris at UF, they are coerced to do so, whether it be from pressure they receive from "fans", or are just plainly bought off.

But, Jones will not pull an FSU and just sweep it under a rug.

G8rntn

PalsPal said:
IF he is guilty, then I hope she follows through with the charges and doesn't recant, as so often happens in such cases.

A lot of times in these high profile cases, such as the one with Harris at UF, they are coerced to do so, whether it be from pressure they receive from "fans", or are just plainly bought off.

But, Jones will not pull an FSU and just sweep it under a rug.

I never said that... Unlike FSU you have to give it to Muschamp and Butch to react swiftly. Jimbo is a snake and he knows it

chris1976

I could care less either way BUT don't you have a Florida board where someone may actually like you? We filled our gator quota already ;) I guess your timeout was not spent thinking about why you were gone.

darn2ten

chris1976 said:
I could care less either way BUT don't you have a Florida board where someone may actually like you? We filled our gator quota already ;) I guess your timeout was not spent thinking about why you were gone.
Are you serious? Who died and made you king of the sports forum? I really didn't see where he said anything out of the way.

Spurhunter

chris1976 said:

Some folks love to troll. Some of the trolls delight in young women being raped if it fits their sports agenda. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts