Vol Haters

gator-n-buck

Twinshooter said:
farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn has been gone since Ruger had a talk with him but Twinshooter is on here!

Not sure it was Ruger's talk. School is back in session. 8th grade is very hard. :)

farmin68, that was funny, I have been busy but did see the VOLS spank Utah State.
G-N-B is a good person and do enjoy jawin with him :/,some people can't help being a gator, you can always appreciate a person that is true to their school.
Did anyone dove hunt today, I just got back didn't do bad 14 doves and 20 shots fired.

GO VOLS!! :D

I think some people don't understand that many of us have a lot of trash talking about college football but most of us are friends. They jump in for the rescue but don't understand its all in fun and we could careless at the end of the day. One of my good friends played for UT and we been talking trash since the late 80s before cell phones or the internet. Nothing like the home phone ringing off the hook during a game... :)

Twinshooter

gator-n-buck said:
Twinshooter said:
farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn has been gone since Ruger had a talk with him but Twinshooter is on here!

Not sure it was Ruger's talk. School is back in session. 8th grade is very hard. :)

farmin68, that was funny, I have been busy but did see the VOLS spank Utah State.
G-N-B is a good person and do enjoy jawin with him :/,some people can't help being a gator, you can always appreciate a person that is true to their school.
Did anyone dove hunt today, I just got back didn't do bad 14 doves and 20 shots fired.

I think some people don't understand that many of us have a lot of trash talking about college football but most of us are friends. They jump in for the rescue but don't understand its all in fun and we could careless at the end of the day. One of my good friends played for UT and we been talking trash since the late 80s before cell phones or the internet. Nothing like the home phone ringing off the hook during a game... :)
You got that right, I have a great friend in Jacksonville, that has been wearing me out the last few years.
I love to hate, and he hates to love, but we are best of Friends. :)

Hangnail

Since this football thread is still here instead of the NASCAR board, why, after a win, do vols fans whine about people that aren't vol fans? You aren't going to change anyone's mind so enjoy the glow of a victory. But please stop the pathetic whining. We can read Dear Abby for that.

gator-n-buck

Twinshooter said:
gator-n-buck said:
Twinshooter said:
farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:

You got that right, I have a great friend in Jacksonville, that has been wearing me out the last few years.
I love to hate, and he hates to love, but we are best of Friends. :)

Yep.... Probably 70% of my friends are Vol fans. I guess we don't take it personal if we root for different college teams. I kind of think it's a little odd that some do take it so personal and get all bent out of shape over kids playing ball. If I mention anything negative about the Vols you would think I just cussed out their old lady.

This post was about Vol haters and some Vol fans got mad when others responded..... SMH.... :)

I consider you a friend and I don't care what teams people root for.... Now talking trash is a different story... :D

gator-n-buck

dmhc said:
what gripes me is gnb always talking smack about the vols and then trying to sell his stuff to their fans. It seems his life revolves around running someone down. He has stated on here it is all in fun but it is his life and it isnt fun when you run someone down. Get over yourself. Football isnt life and if the gators win what did you have to do with it? Sorry, just being honest. Truth hurts sometimes
http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthr ... ost3751006

Good example... :)

Pam

Hangnail said:
Since this football thread is still here instead of the NASCAR board, why, after a win, do vols fans whine about people that aren't vol fans? You aren't going to change anyone's mind so enjoy the glow of a victory. But please stop the pathetic whining. We can read Dear Abby for that. [/quote

perfectly said!

Latest posts