Vol Haters

gator-n-buck

How about talking FL vs TN.... We can talk about schedules and recruiting but the brass tacks of it is how have the teams done when they played each other on the field???? No reason to avoid the real question because they play in Oct... :)

Stalkhunter

All I will say is I am a Dam yankee and have always loved the Vols. As a kid growing up too.

I will support this team no matter what, they have a long road ahead of them and nothing to prove to no one but themselves. This is a young new program and it will come together if given the chance.Plus scare the heck out of everyone else when they do get it together.

I will say this Vol fans suck for the most part as do most of college fans that walk out on thier team when they are loosing.

I can do anything I want and do all week long but when the game comes on I have it on the radio in my hunting stand plugged in my ear or i may stay home listen to the game sitting by the fire.

But one thing i dont do is bash others how they spend thier time.

Now Go Vols. Just give 120% and have fun doing it.

Vermin93

gator-n-buck said:
How about talking FL vs TN.... We can talk about schedules and recruiting but the brass tacks of it is how have the teams done when they played each other on the field???? No reason to avoid the real question because they play in Oct... :)

33 more days. That is one day I don't want to miss on tndeer.

dmhc

what gripes me is gnb always talking smack about the vols and then trying to sell his stuff to their fans. It seems his life revolves around running someone down. He has stated on here it is all in fun but it is his life and it isnt fun when you run someone down. Get over yourself. Football isnt life and if the gators win what did you have to do with it? Sorry, just being honest. Truth hurts sometimes

dmhc

Gnb, you may be a fine fellow but I just get tired of you running down our school and team constantly.

kknights27

Truth is they are better than us right now. Several SEC teams are better, but what can you expect after being completely depleted at key positions? Dooley was a HUGE blow to our program, and it will show all the way through this season, after this youth we have gets experience and we start getting more talent in, we will truly get better, and be able to compete again at that high level. And Florida will at some point go through their slump, as well. All schools will. then we can hurt GnB's feelings as he does so many here. lol. dont take it so personal guys.... If someoe truly tries to put people down through football, then they just have deep dwelling issues. But I dont take it personal, I think its fun, and I cant wait for us to go up, and their spiral down! haha

gator-n-buck

dmhc said:
what gripes me is gnb always talking smack about the vols and then trying to sell his stuff to their fans. It seems his life revolves around running someone down. He has stated on here it is all in fun but it is his life and it isnt fun when you run someone down. Get over yourself. Football isnt life and if the gators win what did you have to do with it? Sorry, just being honest. Truth hurts sometimes

We are just talking college football... :) Several of us are friends on here and we joke back in forth on here about UT and FL. I know it's hard to tell but several of us know each other and have hunted together. Talking about college football has nothing to do with are personally feeling with each other, it's just talking trash about teams that play a game on the weekends that give us some entertainment....... :)

Keep in mind that not everything that appears on the surface is what is really going on behind the scenes. A good example would be a member on here giving me a call to see if I would attend Sundays UT game with him. I was unable too because of being out of town all week. We have went to the UT vs FL game together in the past and he straightens me up all the time on here... :)

gator-n-buck

dmhc said:
Gnb, you may be a fine fellow but I just get tired of you running down our school and team constantly.

Ummmm... You mean the same school I attended... :) UTs a fine school but I don't expect UT football fans to talk nicely about the Gators football team.... :)

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
dmhc said:

Ummmm... You mean the same school I attended... :) UTs a fine school but I don't expect UT football fans to talk nicely about the Gators football team.... :)

You may be the reason Vol fans hate the Gators,just saying!!You dont bother me anymore because I can take it and dish it out!! :grin:

Wrangler95

Gator,what is your username on Volnation and any other Vol sites you post on?The reason I ask is because I believe you would either get blasted to death or get kicked off one!!! ;)

Mudbone

Wrangler95 said:
Gator,what is your username on Volnation and any other Vol sites you post on?The reason I ask is because I believe you would either get blasted to death or get kicked off one!!! ;)
I read volnation and they blast each other to death!! Not quite as friendly a site as tndeer!! :)

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:

I'm on Volnation and those guys are a blast. Been on there since 2012. The biggest difference is that most of those guys like to talk trash about college football.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
dmhc said:

You may be the reason Vol fans hate the Gators,just saying!!You dont bother me anymore because I can take it and dish it out!! :grin:

Probably the #9 would be the real reason.

farmin68

dmhc said:

gator-n-buck said:
dmhc said:

We are just talking college football... :) Several of us are friends on here and we joke back in forth on here about UT and FL. I know it's hard to tell but several of us know each other and have hunted together. Talking about college football has nothing to do with are personally feeling with each other, it's just talking trash about teams that play a game on the weekends that give us some entertainment....... :)

Keep in mind that not everything that appears on the surface is what is really going on behind the scenes. A good example would be a member on here giving me a call to see if I would attend Sundays UT game with him. I was unable too because of being out of town all week. We have went to the UT vs FL game together in the past and he straightens me up all the time on here... :)

I have no problem with G-n-B as a person or member, but I do believe he (and at least one other who seems to have disappeared) takes the Vol bashing and football talk in general too far. When a potential new member visits and sees the General Forum on a deer hunting site practically drowning in football-related topics, it can't be very appealing.

That saturation is likely the key reason so many threads are being moved. This site is a campfire and the General Forum has always been the catch-all for the topics of the moment, whether it's current news, family and personal moments, or seasonally related topics, such as holidays and sports.

If one person sitting around the fire tries to dominate the conversation with constant variations of the same topic, it becomes redundant, boring, and eventually annoying. The fire starts dying down and threads get moved or deleted. Then in an apparent attempt to stir the pot, they start threads (like the one linked below) that can easily be taken as direct shots at the moderators. That's when annoying becomes ridiculous and disrespectful.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthr ... ost3749876

I really wish the moderators would state that if we want to discuss football (which is at them time a current event) that it's okay to post on the General Forum, but if we want to bore the audience with worthless statistics and daily bashing, we take it to the appropriate forum. Enough is enough and I'm ready to see the General Forum return to a more balanced blend of topics.

Stalkhunter

Vermin93 said:
gator-n-buck said:

33 more days. That is one day I don't want to miss on tndeer.

Vols will more then likely loose to the Gators. But as i stated i will support them all the way. Vols have a long way to go and true die hard Vol fans know it.

Latest posts