Video: Buck right under me

jakeway

Back in 2008 I videoed a young ten point that came right under my stand on the opening day of bow season. The video got posted on the home page of TN Deer and it's still there as far as I know. You may have seen it.

Today I taped a sequel. I had a young seven point come in to my rattling and he got real close!

Here's the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKDyXs ... e=youtu.be

jakeway

Shower and shampoo with Scent-Away soap before each hunt. Wash clothes in scent-killing detergent after each hunt. Spray down at the truck before walking in.

I'm doubly-glad I didn't shoot that buck. A few hours later my Mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly in Michigan, and I've been up here ever since. This will be the first year I don't hunt opening day of rifle season, as I won't be back in Tennessee till Monday. I plan to hunt a lot Thanksgiving week.

UTGrad

jakeway said:
Shower and shampoo with Scent-Away soap before each hunt. Wash clothes in scent-killing detergent after each hunt. Spray down at the truck before walking in.

I'm doubly-glad I didn't shoot that buck. A few hours later my Mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly in Michigan, and I've been up here ever since. This will be the first year I don't hunt opening day of rifle season, as I won't be back in Tennessee till Monday. I plan to hunt a lot Thanksgiving week.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Latest posts