UT@VU How bad will it be?

Mudbone

I'll be at the game. You dang vols made tickets expensive! They've been free all season! I'm Hoping for a close game and not a blowout. I think the vols come out energized and ready for payback, and "possibly" keep it close until the start of the third.

THEdonkey0515

Oddshark has the game spread at 14.5 vols last time I looked I do think UT will win and make it to 6-6 and into a much needed bowl game.
31-17 vols

Wrangler95

I like Vanderbilt until they play the Vols.I believe the Vols will play inspired with a Bowl Game on the line.
Vols 34
Vanderbilt 10

Gravey

I hope its a blowout and the Vols win 40-0. A buddy of mine played for Vanderbilt under Dinardo and has season tickets at midfield. He wasn't going until a UT fan decided to try and checkerboard the stadium. I do think its funny that Vandy's coach (just went blank on his name) is referring to UT as the team from the east. LOL

TeamMainStreet

I'd like to see at least a '94 repeat. Maybe even more. 72-0 sounds like a good number. Butch says its a lovely day for the team from the east to practice.

You better Anchor Down good Mudbone. It could get ugly.

Then again, Vandy could win. They did the last two years.

Nah, Vols by 72.

Mudbone

I know this game is not gonna be fun for Vandy fans. The vols should win big.
This will be the game where Butch can prove his greatness by achieving the same number of regular season wins as dooley did in his first two years at UT.

Mudbone

TeamMainStreet said:
Thats pretty good. I dont care if it did take you 3 days to think of it. Go Vols.
I cant take the credit. My best friend and die hard vol fan that doesn't have the blinders on made this point.
Go DORES!

Gravey

Mudbone said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Thats pretty good. I dont care if it did take you 3 days to think of it. Go Vols.
I cant take the credit. My best friend and die hard vol fan that doesn't have the blinders on made this point.
Go DORES!
Remind your buddy that the Vols had a pretty good roster when Dooley took over vs the bare cuppard that Jones inherited. No blinders needed to see that.

Mudbone

Dooleys recruiting was not as bad as everyone thinks. His worst recruiting class was his last year and was like 27th? Lots of nfl talent from the Dooley classes.

THEdonkey0515

The year Dooley recruited 0!!!! O-line is what hurts us today. He did recruit some good guys. But recruiting 0 0-line guys knowing all of your starters will be leaving at the same time is crazy to do

THEdonkey0515

Mudbone said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
10-10
Coach jones will be ran outta Tennessee if he dont beat vandy and go 6-6
He will lose support if he don't win huge!
Yeah but he can get that support back if he just WINS this game, and goes to a bowl and wins.
But we gotta at least beat vandy FIRST if it's by 3 or 17 a win is a win and that's what the vols need most right now

Latest posts