USA Coches poll

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
What!?!? No Purdue in the top 25?!?!

You guys don't know what its like wondering if your team will even be in the top 25 once in a 10 year span!

They did have a really good team in 2000 with Drew Brees at the helm.

THEdonkey0515

Don't have a problem with the list. Don't really agree with Clemson being a spot ahead of UT, but it's just preseason coaches poll.

I think someone said TCU was ranked in the 70's to start last season. Wasn't A&M like top 10 or something last year. Don't believe Tennessee was a top 25 team.

BamaProud

A couple of these top 10 teams will completely crap the bed. Then A couple teams no one is talking about will finish top 10.

It's what makes college football fun .

Yep. I understand fans like polls, but in reality the Playoff committee takes the right approach, not ranking until the end of October.

Gravey

I was offered some free tickets to that game. If it wasn't a Sunday night game, I'd be headed to watch it. Lsu is my wife's team
They make vacation days for a reason. Use them! 😂

Kinda funny seeing 3 teams ahead of UT that they beat last year but as mentioned preseason polls don't mean anything. Just give us something to talk about. Won't be long now.

Spurhunter

I'm ready for it to start. This off season has seemed longggg.
The off season didn't seem that long to me. I guess watching the Vols basketball team make it to the Sweet 16, the Lady Vols basketball team make it to the Women's Sweet 16, the Vol baseball team make it to the College World Series, and the Lady Vol softball team make it to the Women's College World Series helped me pass the time.

Bamamonts

Tennessee has a good athletic program right now. That definitely makes the offseason better when you have several teams to watch.
I enjoyed watching the Bama basketball team, baseball team and softball team. The basketball season was a little bit of a let down at the end. Being ranked that high and not making the elite eight. I thought the baseball team did great making it as far as they did after firing the head coach. I also think the Bama softball overachieved making it to WCWS.

Latest posts