Ugh, I did it again!

Ski

Cell cams won't/can't transmit the amount of data I need. I need every single picture and every single video collected, in the highest resolution available. I usually collect about 10,000 videos a year totaling a quarter of a terabyte. That's a lot of cell data from an area with almost no cell signal!

At my place a cell cam is useless as tits on a boar hog unless I set it high on top of the ridge. Zero bars on the vast majority of the ground.

BSK

At my place a cell cam is useless as tits on a boar hog unless I set it high on top of the ridge. Zero bars on the vast majority of the ground.
I'm in the same boat. Some ridge-tops they will work. Anything off the top of a ridge and no go. Hunters down in valleys can't even text out.

DeerMan66

I think I got you beat. I had to be at the inlaws for a week for Thanksgiving. I predicted the deer would be bonkers at my place the end of the week after Thanksgiving. I have 14 cuddelink cameras running and it was like freaking Mardigras for the deer. My main shooter was on 4 different cameras on Saturday in daylight. FOUR, FOUR cameras in one morning. 🤦‍♂️🤮.....never again.

I will be buying a positive covid test next year from someone.....Sorry honey, I've got covid I'm gonna have to stay home in bed all week, yall go have fun without me.
My wife talked me into going to the inlaws for Thanksgiving in 2018. That was the most miserable Thanksgiving week in memory. Then on top of that their dressing sucked. I told her never again. I'm home the day before and Thanksgiving Day. Other than that I'm in the woods.

BSK

My wife talked me into going to the inlaws for Thanksgiving in 2018. That was the most miserable Thanksgiving week in memory. Then on top of that their dressing sucked. I told her never again. I'm home the day before and Thanksgiving Day. Other than that I'm in the woods.
Have Thanksgiving dinner at camp!

Attachments

• Thanksgiving1.jpg
    Thanksgiving1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts