Type 094 on Federal Refuge Quota Hunts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFKAP

Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but I always get an Annual Sportsman, so I don't know how to guide my friend on his license purchase. I understand that he will require Type 001 & 009 to rifle hunt. Is the Type 094 required outright, or only to shoot antlerless?

Part B to the question: If the 094 is an antlerless permit required during the G/M/A season beginning 11/24, is it required to hunt the Hatchie Refuge Quota Hunt (Nov. 14 & 15) in Unit L? This is a Federal RIFLE hunt during Muzzleloader season, which presumably doesn't require a Type 094. But I wasn't sure since we will still be carrying a rifle. And in order to shoot a buck during the Hatchie hunt, one must shoot a doe first.

Part C: If my friend wishes to only shoot a legally-defined buck during G/M/A season, will he be required to purchase a Type 094?

Thank you.

scn

I'm not sure on the type 94 for the refuge hunt. If it is also s WMA, it would be required. Give the Region 1 office a call on that one.

He would need the type 94 for any antlerless hunting during the statewide gun season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts