TWRA to delay turkey season due to flooding

catman529

If you fell for that, you are dumb. Happy April Fools / Turkey Eve to yall. Hope work blows by quickly, and you forget anything important while packing up the gear. Yall dont forget the TP...

timberghost35

Today is going to be a long day. I have been watching the clock waiting on 430 since 2. It seems like its been forever!!

REN

My son has a baseball game at 8am tomorrow. Trust me I fully let them know what I felt about that schedule

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

Gravey

REN":1rc45wt2 said:
My son has a baseball game at 8am tomorrow. Trust me I fully let them know what I felt about that schedule

Sent from my phone sucka
I feel your pain. My son hung his baseball cleats up this year after 10 seasons. I've coached him and it killed me when he told me but the bright side is I can hopeully hunt more.

Jarred525

REN":163o1z4n said:

Sent from my phone sucka

Yep, I am tied up from 8 to 3 tomorrow with opening ceremonies and baseball. Hope I can nail one before roost tomorrow night!

Bone Collector

Jarred525":3mfl6yai said:
REN":3mfl6yai said:

Sent from my phone sucka

Yep, I am tied up from 8 to 3 tomorrow with opening ceremonies and baseball. Hope I can nail one before roost tomorrow night!

If your place is close enough, you may be able to roost one tonight and get in there an kill him in time to be home for the baseball ceremony.

REN

Bone Collector":j4x5hx4q said:
Jarred525":j4x5hx4q said:
REN":j4x5hx4q said:

Sent from my phone sucka

If your place is close enough, you may be able to roost one tonight and get in there an kill him in time to be home for the baseball ceremony.

I wish. Have a bday party I have to take him to today at 6:30 :(

Latest posts