Twra duck hunting change survey

scn

Pardon my ignorance but I cannot find the survey via the email link. Where exactly is it on the app/site?
It is my understanding that the email with the link to the survey was being sent to hunters that applied to any of the TWRA waterfowl quota drawings.

The link is down below the email. Think link did not work for some, so an additional email with a corrected link was sent out yesterday.

Antler Daddy

It is my understanding that the email with the link to the survey was being sent to hunters that applied to any of the TWRA waterfowl quota drawings.

The link is down below the email. Think link did not work for some, so an additional email with a corrected link was sent out yesterday.
I was unsuccessful and got the survey.

I got two surveys on same day. One for cranes and the ducks. You have to log into license site to take the crane survey and just hit the link at bottom of email for the ducks. It was easily confusing and unclear.

Attachments

• 7364A32C-9C4C-4B6D-813B-1E4BF8A75DAF.jpeg
    7364A32C-9C4C-4B6D-813B-1E4BF8A75DAF.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 60

Kritter Gitter

I got mine a while back and was GLAD to give my opinion to those idiots!! This new system has made alot of people mad and I really hope it goes away!! I think if you put in for the draws, you should already have the proper licenses before you enter! Us residents should ALWAYS get priority over out of state hunters!!

GUNNERX2

Since my right to voice my opinion was denied, which in the long run didn't matter since the commission did what they wanted contrary to the survey, I didn't waste my time. Although, I did spend more time trying to being able to voice an opinion than filling out the survey.
I now have a lower opinion of the commission and TWRA. They can both eat a big dowally.

Latest posts