TWRA App - Parcel Number Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

I'm not sure if this is the correct area, so if it needs to be moved, mods please do so. I harvested a doe yesterday and went to check her in on the app, which I've used since it came out. When it asked for a parcel number, under landowner, I entered it as always, as shown in my older tax bill (new one doesn't show it). The app kept refusing my parcel number of 02210, saying that it needed to be a number between 1 and 1000. In the help text above it said to put the last three digits after the map number, well I didn't know there was a decimal number so I eventually just put 210. I called my tax assessors office (Montgomery County) and he explained that there was a decimal but it did not show on the paperwork, so my parcel # is actually 022.10, so should have just entered 022 instead of 210. I called the TWRA Region II folks and they said it is a glitch in the app so have been telling people to just put 1000 until they could figure it out. I explained the decimal point the assessor told me about so they could let others know; map #.parcel#.sub parcel#

The app is looking for the numbers between the brackets, as it has a help text above the field area. 123.[456].78 so 123 would be the map number, 456 is the parcel # and 78 would be the sub parcel#. You may want to contact your tax assessor's office and see where your decimal falls in your case. And if one of you fine TWRA folks could get the word out to the other regions which may not have this info, that would be great.

Attachments

• TWRA App.jpg
    TWRA App.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 450
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts